And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean the fact that they tried tracking down his information over a joke is pathetic.
Well heck, Trump himself is now trying to have information on people against him tracked down on Facebook, include some 6,000 or so members who liked an Anti-Trump Facebook page.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well heck, Trump himself is now trying to have information on people against him tracked down on Facebook, include some 6,000 or so members who liked an Anti-Trump Facebook page.
Which I find just as pathetic coming from our so-called "President."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ya know, both Twitter and Facebook have been cracking down on anti-Trump posts and tweets lately anyway. I've heard of people having their entire Facebook accounts de-activated for speaking out against Trump, and even myself I had a tweet about Trump deleted a couple of weeks ago, even though it was a joke (and a darn good one, if I do say so myself).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh what, we can't express what we feel now because we can't offend the giant oompa loompa?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently not. I mean, look how he always demands public apologies from people who speak their mind because he considers it an act of bullying him.

Censored

Reaction score
I'm aware of what it means, and I'm willing to bet CNN did that off camera and refuse to admit it.

I just don't like them because I feel they're just as biased when it comes to reporting news like Fox. It's only them telling one side of the story, and oh, we can't allow a person to speak up if they're white, right?
Unless you have some source of evidence to support that CNN "blackmailed" the person, it is just a conspiracy theory (much like the Hensons being paid by Disney). Even if you believe it's true, despite absolutely no evidence, you should state it as an opinion, not a fact. Had I not questioned it, people might have believed it to be a fact and started erroneously quoting it and a rumor starts. As is, that could still happen. That is the problem of social media.

Censored

Reaction score
Ya know, both Twitter and Facebook have been cracking down on anti-Trump posts and tweets lately anyway. I've heard of people having their entire Facebook accounts de-activated for speaking out against Trump, and even myself I had a tweet about Trump deleted a couple of weeks ago, even though it was a joke (and a darn good one, if I do say so myself).
Once again, when it comes to Facebook, this is simply not true. There may be individual groups on Facebook that delete people from their groups for this, but there is no pro-Trump Facebook policy. If anything, they've been accused of being on the other side.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, when it comes to Facebook, this is simply not true.
Well, tell that to people who have lost their accounts for posting negative things about Trump. Unless, of course, they're "lying."
If anything, they've been accused of being on the other side.
I haven't seen Facebook take any sides: positive things about Trump trend just as much as negative things about Trump. Again, I see it coming from both sides in my homepage feed everyday: some friends share things from various different outlets - including CNN - and some friends share things from Fox.

It's clear that Twitter is on Trump's side though: they never do anything about his excessive and incessent immature, whiney, kiddy tweets, no matter how offensive they are (and even promoted one of his tweet attacks against North Korea because it was "newsworthy"), but as I said, I can attest to having a tweet about him deleted by Twitter, despite it being a joke - which conservatives can't seem to take.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, maybe I might have been wrong about CNN, but honestly I do feel like their true colors should be exposed because I find they only report their stories just for ratings like fox, even if it means stripping down sides of said story.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think the general consensus of those out there with rational thinking would agree that the network news outlets like ABC, NBC, CBS, and especially PBS are your better options for neutral news (even though conservatives also blame them as well for liberal bias). Obviously, since channels like Fox and CNN are their own niche cable channels, they're going to do what they can for ratings, whether it's Fox being blatantly biased toward the right, or CNN leaning to the left. And of course, as previously said, internet outlets like Breitbart and Info Wars are probably the worst, since they specifically cater to their respective side and nothing else, so clearly they will be one-sided and biased.

As I said, I just rely on my powers of observation to see what's happening around us.