And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Maybe he didn't have to be all that clever. :wink:

Frankly, what I'm hearing is that his group at the White House is currently in chaos. He wasn't qualified for this position, didn't do the research, and is surrounding himself with equally clueless people. I mean that Stephen Miller guy, what was he smoking the other day??? National Security Ddviser Flynn was just caught and had to resign/be fired. Kelly Ann and Spicer have no choice but to spin at all costs. I don't think this can end well, heh.

I wouldn't compare this to Hitler though, it's much closer to Nixon. Sooner or later, someone in the administration is going to get caught in a compromising position.
That's already happening with this Flynn fellow.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Snowthy, it's obvious you don't like Trump, and a lot of people share that sentiment.

But it seems like rather than hope he succeeds in getting this country on its feet again, you seem so wishful that he fails. just to be able to say "See? I KNEW he wasn't fit for the job!"
It almost seems like you're COUNTING on him to fail.

Time will tell if he can get his act together. But if everything blows up in his face, you might get a moment's satisfaction out of seeing him crash and burn.

Then what?

Maybe you might be proven right, but being right comes at a price.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes I think that's a problem. On one side we hear he is going to Make America Great. Then on the other side we hear he is a lieing racists murdering nut job. Which is it?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I don't know if Hillary could run again. Slugfest 2016 was an ugly mess.
Both the Democrats and Republicans should start with a clean slate. Trump might not be any bargain, but Hillary has enough dirt on her hands to keep her from being a viable candidate again.

First woman president, heralde? I'm still holding out for you and Slackbot.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about a woman being President