And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I will agree with you about the name calling and insults. Especially conservatives calling people YouTube buzzwords like "snowflake," "triggered," and needed a "safe space." You know what it feels like? It likes conservatives were told "Arm yourself with these holy words, they are guaranteed to smite your enemy down!" Yet they don't seem to notice they are the ones acting like triggered snowflakes most of the time
Exactly! It takes the tiniest little thing to trigger them, but it's always the first of those libtards, isn't it? :stick_out_tongue:

crying because SNL is making fun of the President? Demanding it be cancelled? Now who wants a safe space? Lol
And again, look at all of the times SNL has mocked Democratic politicians! They've portrayed Bill as an attention-seeker, Hillary as a narcissist, Joe Biden as a cunning schemer, Al Gore as an obsessive compulsive about the climate, John Edwards as an ambulance chaser, Dennis Kucinich as a little girly man, Mike Gravel as a mentally unstable old fart, Fred Armisen basically caricaturized Barack Obama, as Larry David did Bernie Sanders . . . nobody complained about any of that, and I never saw anyone on the left cry about SNL pushing the conservative agenda and calling for a boycott of it. But as soon as Alec Baldwin steps out as Trump, the right cries and whines and accuses SNL of pushing liberal agenda.

Again, Alec has announced that he will soon stop portraying Trump, because he actually thought Trump would lighten up by now, but sees Trump's eratic behavior is only getting worse, thus ruining the fun of it all . . . that's all well and good, but I still can't help but feel like Trump supporters will claim this as a victory for them, and will start going after even more shows more aggressively they feel is disrespectful to their precious Trump.

Speaking of which, remember how for eight years, the right bashed and trashed Obama right and left, yet they always defended their attacks by saying they were exercizing their right to free speech, but now anytime anybody says something critical of Trump, those same people on the right scream that people, "Have no right to disrespect the President"? I'm sorry, you can't have it both ways.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who are we even kidding at this point? America is screwed. :stick_out_tongue:
Truer words were never spoken. The 1,000 eyes have it!

And speaking of screwed, get a load of this:
http://democratizeus.com/2017/04/04...ppose-trump-could-be-punished-with-gay-child/

So that's why there's so much poverty whenever a Republican is in Office! I always thought it was because they love screwing over the middle and working class so much so they can continue to fill their own already-overflowing pockets, but it turns out it's God punishing us for not supporting them! Silly me!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I will agree with you about the name calling and insults. Especially conservatives calling people YouTube buzzwords like "snowflake," "triggered," and saying they need a "safe space." You know what it feels like? It likes conservatives were told "Arm yourself with these holy words, they are guaranteed to smite your enemy down!" Yet they don't seem to notice they are the ones acting like triggered snowflakes most of the time, crying because SNL is making fun of the President? Demanding it be cancelled? Now who wants a safe space? Lol. And they are literally STUNNED when you throw the words back at them. Like, "But, but, our master said these words would make us strong!!!" :embarrassed: And I suppose that's the result of both conservatives and liberals generally only hanging around with people who agree with them.
Haha! A friend and I were just talking about this. People throw these words around like "snowflakes" and "Killary" almost as if they think they were clever to begin with, lol.

Again, Alec has announced that he will soon stop portraying Trump, because he actually thought Trump would lighten up by now, but sees Trump's eratic behavior is only getting worse, thus ruining the fun of it all . . . that's all well and good, but I still can't help but feel like Trump supporters will claim this as a victory for them, and will start going after even more shows more aggressively they feel is disrespectful to their precious Trump.
Won't they just replace him? I mean, there was another guy playing Trump before Alec Baldwin showed up.
Who are we even kidding at this point? America is screwed. :stick_out_tongue:
I'm actually still quite optimistic for the future. The Trump administration was the universe's greatest mistake, but, on the bright side, this whole ordeal has at least shown more people just how toxic politics have become. More people, left and right, are finally waking up and realizing that they should question their leaders more when they give false information. More people are realizing that they need to be smarter about who they vote for. We may not be entirely united as a country, but at least we're united in our dislike for Trump. I mean, just look at his approval ratings! So, I think the next president (if it doesn't end up being Mike Pence) will be more moderate. Not extremely Republican, but not extremely Democrat either, if that makes sense. I also think, they'll be a bit younger than Trump, maybe in their 40s or 50s.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I still can't help but feel like Trump supporters will claim this as a victory for them, and will start going after even more shows more aggressively they feel is disrespectful to their precious Trump.
Weeeelll, SNL isn't going to stop. They'll just find someone else to do Trump or some other way to talk about the issues. And there's still Weekend Update.

And again, look at all of the times SNL has mocked Democratic politicians! They've portrayed Bill as an attention-seeker, Hillary as a narcissist, Joe Biden as a cunning schemer, Al Gore as an obsessive compulsive about the climate, John Edwards as an ambulance chaser, Dennis Kucinich as a little girly man, Mike Gravel as a mentally unstable old fart, Fred Armisen basically caricaturized Barack Obama, as Larry David did Bernie Sanders .
Yup, and Carter was a know it all who lusted after women in his heart, lol. Some of these complainers have been following the show since the 70s too. They're convinced the show has suddenly changed. I think it's more that they have changed themselves.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Won't they just replace him? I mean, there was another guy playing Trump before Alec Baldwin showed up.
Yup, Darrell Hammond, I wish they'd give it back to him now.

I'm actually still quite optimistic for the future. The Trump administration was the universe's greatest mistake, but, on the bright side, this whole ordeal has at least shown more people just how toxic politics have become.
I think you're right, I think most sides are starting to scare themselves with how extreme and mean spirited things are getting.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Truer words were never spoken. The 1,000 eyes have it!

And speaking of screwed, get a load of this:
http://democratizeus.com/2017/04/04...ppose-trump-could-be-punished-with-gay-child/

So that's why there's so much poverty whenever a Republican is in Office! I always thought it was because they love screwing over the middle and working class so much so they can continue to fill their own already-overflowing pockets, but it turns out it's God punishing us for not supporting them! Silly me!
*gasp! A gay child?!? How could anything in this world possibly be worse than a gay child. *shudders.
Why is being gay or autistic somehow worse than being dead in some people's minds?!? :rolleyes:
I can't believe I ever listened to this guy, even went to his church for a couple of years.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
*gasp! A gay child?!? How could anything in this world possibly be worse than a gay child. *shudders.
Both parties have their bizarre hang ups. A mother was recently pleading for Gorsuch to not be elected because...she wants her...son...her son...to be able to have an abortion...:skeptical:...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Both parties have their bizarre hang ups. A mother was recently pleading for Gorsuch to not be elected because...she wants her...son...her son...to be able to have an abortion...Right...
:confused:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I guess she wants her son to have the right to create a life he knows he can't support, and then pay for his girlfriend's abortion...How uplifting...We can't have some evil girl ruining her brilliant son's life after all. Way to plan for success, Mom!