And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm gonna say this again: if Drumpf bombing Syria because they were killing their own people was, "The right thing to do," then by that very logic, any other country out there should have a right to bomb us for killing our own people: all these aggressive white cops that have been killing unarmed black people without provocation.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
But they're not. The media has been playing up all these incidents as racist when in fact, probably 9 times out of 10, it's far from it. These guys were troublemakers who weren't listening to the police and the cops were justified in shooting them down. People just don't see it through the bulls*** that's presented to them in the news.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm gonna say this again: if Drumpf bombing Syria because they were killing their own people was, "The right thing to do," then by that very logic, any other country out there should have a right to bomb us for killing our own people: all these aggressive white cops that have been killing unarmed black people without provocation.

There is no comparison to some individual cops being incompetent, and a dictator knowingly gassing children.

And you are using Trump's logic. He won't criticize Russia because "oh we do bad things too."

dwayne1115

Reaction score

Yes those types of killings are bad, and are happening far to much in this country. However those types of killings are completely different then what Syria did. What they did was more wide spread and affected thousands of innocent civilians. The chimical that was used caused horibal suffering to the men women and children that where touched by it.

To also think that Trump dose not care about the kind of killings that you have talked about is also false. Yes he has shown a lot of support for policemen, but he wants them all to be better trained to handle and resolve any issues without unesacery killings.

Not all policemen and women are bad and out to hurt innocent people. My dad was a policemen and a local hero. He helped the community by solving crims and putting criminals in jail. That's what the police are supposed to do. Portect and to serve.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Not all policemen and women are bad and out to hurt innocent people. My dad was a policemen and a local hero. He helped the community by solving crims and putting criminals in jail. That's what the police are supposed to do. Portect and to serve.
And that's what most policemen and women are in fact doing. It's disconcerting to see this job get the amount of slander it's gotten recently all because of some f***s who try to throw a bad light on one of the most important profession in our country.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Yes those types of killings are bad, and are happening far to much in this country. However those types of killings are completely different then what Syria did. What they did was more wide spread and affected thousands of innocent civilians. The chimical that was used caused horibal suffering to the men women and children that where touched by it.

To also think that Trump dose not care about the kind of killings that you have talked about is also false. Yes he has shown a lot of support for policemen, but he wants them all to be better trained to handle and resolve any issues without unesacery killings.

Thank you to your Dad for his service and thank you to your family

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

OMG!!! You are really equating the two?!!!

Of all the idiotic things that have been said in this thread this one really takes the cake. You have now lost the very little credibility you had left.

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If there would be anything that compares to what happened in Syria then it would be how we treat the homless. Thousands of men women,and children go without proper food and shelter in this country. It's sad and the shelters that are out there are over crowded, under funded, and under staffed. Some people don't even have the opportunity to go to these sheltersand die on the streets. Which to me is the only thing that could compare to Syria.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If there would be anything that compares to what happened in Syria then it would be how we treat the homless. Thousands of men women,and children go without proper food and shelter in this country. It's sad and the shelters that are out there are over crowded, under funded, and under staffed. Some people don't even have the opportunity to go to these sheltersand die on the streets. Which to me is the only thing that could compare to Syria.
I disagree. It does not compare to Syria at all. They actually straight-up murdered people. We don't do that for the homeless, in fact a lot of us are trying to help out with that problem. Homelessness and homicide are completely different.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I disagree. It does not compare to Syria at all. They actually straight-up murdered people. We don't do that for the homeless, in fact a lot of us are trying to help out with that problem. Homelessness and homicide are completely different.
Well you know your RIGHT!!! I really wasn't completely thinking when i worte that. When you really think about it nothing America is doing now compares to that.