1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Feb 9, 2017.

1. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

This is nothing new. For at least 20 years pulled-down pants have been an eyesore that crosses all color barriers.
    The only spot of redemption in all this: one kid once had his pants all the way down to his ankles. Then he tried to rob a convenience store. Tripped over his own pants during the getaway.
    At least the police were decent enough to give him a jacket to cover his head, and a length of rope to hold his pants up.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Something they would comment on on WORLD'S DUMBEST...

Byran Callen would say, "What is with these criminals? Tuck it in. Tie it off. It's just easier to commit the crime."

Leift Garrett would say the police that needs to be called is the fashion police.

3. D'Snowth

Well, Trump has finally made his final decision on healthcare: he's just going to sign an Executive Order next week where we all basically just fend for ourselves.

Y'know, the way he started off his term by signing ******* crazy Executive Orders like a bodily function, it's a wonder he just didn't do that in the first place.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  4. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    *LE GASP*
    U SED A BAD WURD!!!!!!!11

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  5. D'Snowth

Fixed. I just typed it out, assuming it would automatically be censored anyway.

6. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Eh, it's not the first time it's happened.

I still remember the (awesome) "yo dawg" meme he used for a certain someone getting up to no good. ;)

7. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Yeah, Snowth, shame on you!

8. D'Snowth

That dude was asking for it.

Look who's talking - I've seen your vocabulary on the discord. :p

muppetgem likes this.
  9. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Ah, the site's got a filter for profanity, eh? Well, if that's the case, then maybe now I know why sometimes you say "What the Elmo" then. :laugh:

muppetgem likes this.
  10. D'Snowth

Yes, or when I used the word "froggin'" in certain contexts (which has spread throughout the Muppet fandom, and is now actually relatively common).

But the Elmo thing has a funny history to it: it's based on something that happened many ages and moons ago, when HELLBOY was the most talked-about movie of the year - one day when it was brought up, my dad was apparently not paying attention, and was like, "Did they just say 'Elmo' is the number one movie right now?"

XD

scooterfan360 and muppetgem like this.
  11. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Well, the executive order is said to allow citizens to buy out-of-state insurance; it's not doing anything to the ACA. There's still a lot of complications that could arise from his doing this though.

And yeah, it's a little dumb how trigger happy they were with these executive orders and never saw them as a sugar packet solution to health care.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  12. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Yeah, but swearing's allowed there, so.... :p

13. D'Snowth

So Trump is demanding Facebook turn over all information on anybody who's been participating in Anti-Trump rallies, and this has me wondering . . . is this the real reason why he ended net neutrality and internet privacy? So he could obtain access to information on anyone who disagrees with him?

14. D'Snowth

While Puerto Rico suffers from Trump's imcompetence, Trump decides to attack the commonwealth and blame Democrats for the Mayor calling him out on said imcompetence; all the while, Faux News decides the biggest story to report on right now is a black man who refuses to apologize to police for some reason.

15. LittleJerry92

I don't know the story to that, but I feel like CNN would be like "Innocent black man killed by police!" Again, I don't know who was in the wrong in that story but that's how much I respect CNN.

But that does sound like something Fox would report on.

16. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

Of course we don't know the story on it. D'Snowth never provides links to the stories he is talking about so how are we to know the story on it? Common courtesy should tell you to post a link

17. LittleJerry92

Y'all got some beef with one another? :search:

muppetgem and scooterfan360 like this.
  18. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Brief Public Service: The support for what Snowth's post contains is in Trump's own Twitter feed: Here. Anyone paying attention should have seen this by now. Any Google search would bring it up. (Back to things that matter and far away from this place. Just had to support Snowth on his point. It's all over CNN and MSNBC, of course, but even Fox News has covered this. Every newspaper too. Anyone "on the ball" pertaining to world matters already knows this well.) Good luck all.

19. D'Snowth

Once again, a mass shooting happened in America today.

And once again, I'm reminded of how Obama tried so hard to put a serious curb on this and prevent this from further becoming a widespread occurence, but Republicans wouldn't let him. Hope this was worth to them as they send out just thoughts and prayers.

20. LittleJerry92

I'm just convinced Mass shootings are happening now so people can end up on the news.

scooterfan360 and muppetgem like this.