And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chris Rock and Kanye Pest, among others, have also announced they're running for 2020.

Y'know, I'm as sick of the same political corruption as any other American, but I still think whoever is running our country should have at least some knowledge of how politics, government, and the legal system work . . . I mean, can you imagine if Kanye is President in 2020? With his superego and temper tantrums, he'd make Trump look humble and mature: all religion would worship him, all radio stations would play his music 24-7, all TV channels would be Krapdashian shows 24-7, the Statue of Liberty would be replaced with a statue of Kim

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Chris Rock and Kanye Pest, among others, have also announced they're running for 2020.

Y'know, I'm as sick of the same political corruption as any other American, but I still think whoever is running our country should have at least some knowledge of how politics, government, and the legal system work . . . I mean, can you imagine if Kanye is President in 2020? With his superego and temper tantrums, he'd make Trump look humble and mature: all religion would worship him, all radio stations would play his music 24-7, all TV channels would be Krapdashian shows 24-7, the Statue of Liberty would be replaced with a statue of Kim
and not to mention , women would be forced to contour their face, and get lip injections, and give their kids, names that don't make any sense.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson mentioning running in 2020. Trump set a new precedent. Even if you have no political experience, you can still win the election with a populist movement. If your name is big enough, people will vote for you, if for no other reason people being sick with politics-as-usual.
Being a celebrity can't hurt, people will buy into the myth that a former pro-wrestler is more in touch with the working class than any incumbent politician.

Bernie seemed to have the common touch, that people believed he was on their side.
Hillary, on her best day, could never get a groundswell of support like that.
I respect Obama for what he tried to accomplish while in office, but his personality seemed... condescending. Detached. Aloof. Like people aren't smart enough to think for themselves.

Not exactly the kind of guy you could sit down and have a beer with, or go bowling with after putting in eight hours at the factory.

By the way, where are the factory jobs?
I sooooo wish Joe Biden would have gotten in the race. He seems like a down to earth, sharp guy that could get things done and have a beer with

Old Thunder

Reaction score

Kanye is the antichrist CONFIRMED! :stick_out_tongue:

It's times like these that I wish Carlin was still alive and deciding to run for office...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We clearly do not need another celebrity as president. We also don't need someone who is just going to sink into the political mess as well. I have thought for a long time that we need a very strong former military official run for president. A true leader on who can be firm but also have heart as well. One that can have compassion and at the same time be able to take a tough stand when needed. Someone who can work with both sides of an issue and come to some conclusion. That's what I want, and I almost thought we would have that with McCain but he was just no match for Obama.
I honestly think we need someone who can be a strong leader. Leadership is key, and in my lifetime the only time I've ever seen true leadership was with Bush durring 9/11. To me Bush, and also Giuliani really led the country, and also united the country at one of its darkest times. I honestly feel that we need that kind of strong leadership again. Especially after everthing that is happening with Trump. He is failing and falling fast. The sad thing is that this isn't a business you can just bankrupt and move on. There are people's lives at stake here.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
For the record, I have always accepted you guys as genuine Muppaphiles. I abhor Trumpy and all he stands for...but Dwayne and Heralde have always struck me as genuine folk, and I respect their right to disagree with me or anyone. (As I recall, Heralde and I have had some debates in the past, but that's what an open forum is for, is it not?)
And to clarify, I didn't vote for Trump, I was simply defending Muppet fans who did. For my trouble I was repeatedly attacked, mocked, and called a troll. I used to go to Tough Pigs every year, for 16 years in fact, to read their Christmas reviews. 2017 will be the first year I won't. And never will again. And it is their loss. :stick_out_tongue:

In any case, I truly appreciate your respect and support. :smile:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's being reported that when the Russians were visiting Trump in the Oval Office last week that he shared some of our classified, top-secret information with, including information on ISIS and such.

But . . . Trump banned the American media from attending/covering the meeting, so how would they know this? And Trump isn't a bright fellow anyway, but surely he's not that stupid that he would just openly share such information with the representatives of a country whose relationship with America has historically been sketchy.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's being reported that when the Russians were visiting Trump in the Oval Office last week that he shared some of our classified, top-secret information with, including information on ISIS and such.

But . . . Trump banned the American media from attending/covering the meeting, so how would they know this? And Trump isn't a bright fellow anyway, but surely he's not that stupid that he would just openly share such information with the representatives of a country whose relationship with America has historically been sketchy.
I think it's coming to the point where we have no one out there that can tell us the truth. According to the media Trump is a liar. According to Trump the Media is a liar. So which is it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And what's amusing too is whenever he bans the media from something he's doing, he attacks them for not covering it. Come on Trumpy, you can't have it both ways.