And I thought I had problems!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry, but I just HAD to show you all what this guy signed on the KGZ guestbook. Whoever this guy is, obviously makes my love for Kathy Greenwood look like a simple admire...

Jigar said:
Even though I am married with kid, even though Kathy is married with kids, even though Kathy is elder to me by 8 years, even though I know I may never even get to meet her throughout my life....I just pray to God to atleast make Kathy my friend if not my wife. I am proud of the fact that I love Kathy from the day I saw her. She has a million dollar face with perfect expressions for every mood! She has great talent. I think I have said enough and cant live without the memory of her sweet face! I hope I get high quality pictures of her. I am lovesick!
THIS GUY'S TRYING TO TAKE MY WOMAN AWAY FROM ME! I SHALL FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY MINE!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Either way, this guy's trying to take my Kathy away from me! I'll fight for her though, she can't resist me!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Snowthergeist said:
I'll fight for her though, she can't resist me!
...But Snowth...She has been resisting you all this time...What's to stop her from doing it now? *ducks*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fight for your girl Snowth. Give 'em heck!
Not Ryan though, we still need him for MopFam and his fanfics.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow...uncanny...and disturbing...and fasinating! Is this you from the not too distent future, Snowth? *ducks also*

F

furryredmonster

Why hasn't this guy signed up at the forums yet? Or has he?