And the most expensive figure so far is...

MM-III

Reaction score
The kermit in lunchbox given away at the industry-only party at Wizard World East.

There have been 2 completed auctions so far.

Auction 1 closed at $102.50

Auction 2 closed at $96.99

That's right folks, you could almost buy 2 main line sets w/ playsets for the price of one of these suckers...

This is despite the fact that the figure itself is absolutely no different than the one you can buy in the stores, does not seem to include the accessories, and you can also buy the lunchbox at the palisades store once they get it up and running.

But still...sticking a kermit in a lunchbox doesn't make it THE exclusive giveaway with the party sticker invite or the blister insert... that's what the additional 80-90 bucks goes for I guess.

There are currently 2 other exclusive kermits in the lunch box up on ebay... if the pattern stays the same... they'll be at 20-40 dollars until the final few hours when bidding wars tend to push it into the 100 dollar range. There are soom deep pocketed collectors out there that really want this item.

Unbelievable but true...

Ken, if you happen to read this... just how many of those kermits in the lunchboxes were given away? How "exclusive" is it?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
We made a total of about 348 I think...don;t remember the exact number. But you're right...you can buy both things at the stir eventually...80-90 bucks for a thin pressed sheet of PVC and a sticker is a lot of cash!

Ken

MM-III

Reaction score
Well, that was quick...

latest kermit in lunchbox sold for only 56 bucks...

All good things come to those who wait...

beaker

Reaction score
wow, these kermit/lunchbox things are pricy on ebay! Im puzzled, theres nothing exclusive about them, no tms camera accessory, no blister card. hmmm. Anyways, I have no idea when the palisades muppet figures come out, but hopefully this friday as thats when muppet pinball mayhem finally comes out1

btw, does anyone know if that awesome new electric mayhem lunchbox coming out is by palisades? i havent seen it anywhere

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

btw, does anyone know if that awesome new electric mayhem lunchbox coming out is by palisades? i havent seen it anywhere
It is by them. I for one cannot wait to get my grubby little mits on them.

MM-III

Reaction score
beaker...

you're right, there's not much exclusive about them... the main thing that you can't get elsewhere is the blister for the inside of the lunchbox, and the sticker for the industry-only party. This is really an item that only a HARD hard-core completist would want.

MM-III

Reaction score
oops...

that figure is already 51 bucks.... guess that's because it's the last one availalbe on ebay for the moment.