...And what are YOU doing this Summer?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
You said it!, college isn't that bad, but I still don't know many people yet, I do look forward to the first night class i'll be taking in the fall, it's an acting theater workshop. You really meet people in those classes and i recomend people to take at least one if you can! they are a lot of fun! I took two my first smester with the same professior, she also teaches this nightclass one so i'll know her really well now!! I did a few Muppet puppet show presentations in her classes before! they were great!
I haven't met many people either (besides my roomate and then she introduced me to some of her friends) but I think that's because I came here with my two best friends so I don't really feel the need to make a whole lot more. And I sorta agree about the acting classes, the one I took last semester was really fun and I loved the teacher to death but not so much all of the other people in it. But that's ok, the other people I worked on a play with were really nice so I'm excited to get to know them better!

And in addition to my previously listed summer activities, I hope to see many movies starting this Saturday with "Down with Love" because my friends and I are celebrating the end of school. This will be soon followed by "X-Men 2". I had my last two classes today, found out what I got on my first final and have two left to go!

Joggy

Reaction score
Unlike my parents who like to travel abroad EVERY year, I prefer staying here for the Summer. There's so many neat things to do here that I just never get around to do when it's not Summer!

I'll be gone for one week in a summer house in the Netherlands with thirteen friends of mine. They're all emotional artists, computer freaks, musicians, hippies, etc. Those vacations are so neat. Of course I'll be the one with the camera like last year!

I'll be working on the puppets for the musical I'm performing in in October, together with the director, who's a puppeteer and puppet builder. We're making em out of latex foam, so Jog's gonna have his first Creature Shop experience!

And furthermore I'll use my spare time to build puppets I wanted to build, think of ideas for my one man show, and to hang out online or at the beach! WHOO HOO!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oooooooooh! Work on puppets. Good idea. I think I'll get to work on my Elmo puppet, and then try to start a Rowlf.

Maybe if I get time, I'll work on a few of my own.

Originally posted by Manda:-D
(And yeah, Plucky and Hampton are my fabvorite part.....And the psychopathic hitchiker.....I'm giggling now, just thinking about it!)
Mother!

Hamhocks! Hehehehehhooha! Pork chops! Hehehe! Bacon! Hooohoo!

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I've seen Tiny Toon's How I Spent My Summer Vacation too. :wink: Anywho.... My last day is the 30th of this month and I'm graduating on the 1st of June. :excited: I'm still not sure what I'm doing for the summer yet. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That's really cool Puppety News Joggy!!!!

Scooter, I can't tell you how many times i felt like Plucky Duck trapped in a car with a Hamton-like family, oh gosh!

FREE FREE AT LAST! I'm a fowl that flew the coop! hooohoooo!

Zack)I'm gonna go on every ride till I barf twice!!!!Dog.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Put 'er there Uncle-
*sniff sniff*
Huuuuuuuuuuuuw!

I think the front left tire is a little low.

Luke

Reaction score
Hmmmmm what i will be doing for the Summer ? Well, more of the same really. At the moment i'm writing the treatments for about 8-10 new Television shows and an animated cartoon which i'm hoping to either get commisioned seperately or join one of the big TV companies full time to have them fund and develop a few of them under their banner. Right now i'm freelance and just advise on shows in production so i can get more time at home, but i'm slow so all this will probably drag into the Summer.

Other than that i want to finally get my ALF website up and running, and i expect if it gets hot the girlfriend will be expecting me to take her out places too so she can work on her tan and i can supervise in my official capacity. I'd love a holiday but no chance of that !

Oh and hopefully my finances will be increasing dramatically if all goes well so i'll finally be able to launch my own range of Penguin Panties ....... it'll be a lifelong dream fulfilled !

:smirk: