And yes, the time has come for us to say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Princeton

Might as well soak it up, cause this is my last post; no kidding. I can't post as often as I like anymore, and call me childish if you want, but I am still EXTRORDINARILY angry about the lack of acknowledgement I got for the SuperMuppets RPG. Though there are things I will miss terribly about this forum: Liam(ThatAnnouncer)'s advice about what I should do as I struggle through my teenage years, Dave(GorgonHeap)'s outlines that never fail to bring a smile to my face, and the warm bear hug of Diana(JaniceFerSure)'s friendship. So, I hope you enjoyed my brief stay here as much as I did, but I gotta go. I love you all so much.

Signing off(for good),

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
You're resigning? No! Dont resign! I never met you though, but here's Nick saying bye to you:

Bye! Have a nice life! Hope we see each other sometime in the future!

Bye dude...sad to see eveyone leaving! First, I wanted to go because of jerks, then Kimp went of jerks, and now you're leaving!

Ziffel

Reaction score
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Princeton }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks for the good postings, try not to be discouraged by lack of acknowledgment (I know how you feel, I am very sensitive that way myself. But (1) I know a lot of people like you and have given you good feedback
and (2) other people's feedback and acknowledgment have nothing to do with the fine, intelligent, fun person you are anyway), and come back as soon and often as you'd like. I and many others would like that very much. Godspeed in the meantime to you!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well Princeton, sorry you have to go. I know that you might feel hurt, but it'll pass.

I wish you wouldn't though, but I can't stop you.

Peace,
Ryan
theprawncracker

BEAR

Reaction score
It was nice seeing you here, Princton. I wish you well and remember you are always welcome to stop by from time to time. Bye!:smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
why?

You'll truly be missed Brian,my friend.I'll miss our: talks,your fan-fics,and mostly you. Another great member gone. *sigh* If you get to read this: <<Bear Hug right back at ya>>

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, since he's decided to sign off for good from these forums, no need keeping this thread opened.

Still, in case: Princeton, sorry you felt left-out, but you'd not been around for a while and when one game ended it was time to start that game. I couldn't find, and nobody remembered (as best my memory serves, which is usually bad) who suggested it. Someone offered to play game host, so I let them do it. It's not the only game possibility and you could have created another game. I've created several games over the years, and I know you could have created another game as well.

Sorry this is your decision, but it's your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.