Animal - a great moment

jetjaguar15

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me remember the episode of the Muppet show where this appeared, but I remember Animal being on stage next to a woman singing a song, I think it was entitled "Fever", and him panting loudly during the song, unnerving the singer to no end. Can anyone help me here, and tell me what episode of the Muppet show I'm remembering?

jetjaguar15

Reaction score
Thanks! I just remember animal standing next to her panting as she's singing, and her voice noticeably trembling.. that was such a cool moment. on another thought, how many guest stars on the Muppet Show did Animal chase after yelling "Woman, Woman!!!"?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Probably a lot. Lol. I remember he also did that on "Muppets Tonight!" with Michelle Pfifer.

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Let's not forget that poor co-ed in "The Muppets Take Manhattan"! I bet Animal was a riot at keg parties...or incited them.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by jetjaguar15
Thanks! I just remember animal standing next to her panting as she's singing, and her voice noticeably trembling.. that was such a cool moment. on another thought, how many guest stars on the Muppet Show did Animal chase after yelling "Woman, Woman!!!"?
Sorry to post off-topic, but is your name Jet Jaguar as in the robot from that episode of MST3K (darn it, the name is escaping me...one of the Godzillas I know....bah..)?? That is so cool! I loved his theme song, so very much. :big_grin:

"Please don't touch my bag Mr. Customs man..."

-Matt

jetjaguar15

Reaction score
Yes, it is!! In fact, if the avatar restrictions were a wee bit bigger, i have a JJ avatar I use on most other forums.. but can't here.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please send me an e-mail. We'll try to use your avater if at all possible.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by jetjaguar15
Yes, it is!! In fact, if the avatar restrictions were a wee bit bigger, i have a JJ avatar I use on most other forums.. but can't here.
YaaaaaY!!!! Another MSTie on the Muppet board! I'm no longer alone!! :smile:

Check out the Friends and Family section for my MST4K post...Muppet Science Theater 4000, that is. :smile:

Welcome, enjoy, and if you ever need anything dealing with MST, gimmie a hollar! :big_grin:

And as always, props to the great Mr. Chapman for trying to help out his board members. :smile:

-Matt

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Hey Cantus, I'm a MST3K fan too! Don't you remember? :wink:

And, by the way, the Godzilla movie in question is "Godzilla vs Megalon" made in 1973.