1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Animal Jam DVD's arrive in May

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Phillip, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

that show, along with swamp years should be locked away in a vault and never seen again.

:grouchy:
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I think I concur with that. From what little I've seen of the show, it wasn't something worthy of the Henson name. And KSY..I don't think I'll go into that here. :boo:
  4. CheleNixon

CheleNixon New Member

YEAH!!! Thank you for Animal Jam

Thank you for putting Animal Jam on DVD. The station that was broacasting that show has taken it off :mad: and my daughter has been sorely disappointed that she couldn't watch it any longer. :( She will be so delighted when I surprise her with this news. :)
  5. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

I share my feelings with nearly everyone else, and especially my all-time favorite Muppet expert, Danny Horn: Animal Jam SUX.
  6. chestermcdragon

chestermcdragon New Member

whas animal jam?
    is it a baby show?could 10 year olds watch it?
    voices good?
    thats all i need to know
  7. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

8. KitsuneFraggle

KitsuneFraggle New Member

I don't really even remember this show. The puppets look familiar, but I think I may have blocked it out.:(:confused:
  9. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

it was big mid 90's
  10. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

Don't you mean like two years ago?