Animal Knockoff on Ebay

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
lol, it is true though...... it isn't uncommon for people selling bootlegs and such to have invalid e-mail addresses registered on ebay, that's usually why they list a yahoo or hotmail account within the description.

If your going to contact him, start off by acting like an interested customer and ask about shipping costs or something. *grin*

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know for a fact he is alive and well, He is curled up in a small hole somewhere, and no its not Iraq.
I'd better not tell you where just yet but We've managed to get some contact with him.

Beebers

Reaction score
Egads. lol. There's just no bravery to it. No artistic bravery. I wouldn't wish to own any of it, the knockoffs, because it's wrong. Someone that gifted, which he obviously is, could be giving so much to zee world with his (her?????) own creations, it's a shame, and maybe he or she will someday.

:frown:

Beebers

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
Welllll, they caught Saddam, so it can't be him. *laughing* :zany:
I know, all these very-not-PC images and jokes keep coming to my mind but I guess I'd better not, visions of people in hills and caves and things . . . I'm old enough to remember, fondly I might add, when you could do that sort of thing and nobody went nuts over it but ah well lol.

:big_grin:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
*rolling on the floor laughing*

This could be a bit sensitive to some people....... but it's totally meant in a light hearted funny way....

What if Osama was trying desperately to fund his mission by building muppet bootlegs and selling them on ebay? :concern: !:eek:

Beebers

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
*rolling on the floor laughing*

This could be a bit sensitive to some people....... but it's totally meant in a light hearted funny way....

What if Osama was trying desperately to fund his mission by building muppet bootlegs and selling them on ebay? :concern: !:eek:
PRECISELY. LOLROFL. Captive cave-puppets in turbans . . . oh, jeez, I'll get into bigbig trouble here *leaves, laughing hysterically*

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Keeermit

Reaction score
Hey All!

Well aren't i popular?! i feel like a movie star reading the tabloids... :halo: I am the guy selling my old muppet puppets on ebay. I made them about 5-7 years ago when I was learning to create puppets. i copied these puppets to see how they were constructed and worked out how to control them by watching the real ones on the television.

I am amazed to the response i have recieved from my puppets, These old muppets i was selling was just the tip of the ice-berg i have got plenty of my own designed puppets. Even up to full-bodied puppets etc.

As to whether or not it was legal to sell the puppets i made hadn't even entered my head until i came across several muppet forums around the world that were discussing my puppets. I have pulled my muppets from Ebay, as a muppet fan myself i was only trying to give someone else alittle pleasure in practising with a muppet. :rolleyes:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've just noticed that all the puppets have been taken off ebay. It looks like it could be the seller that has done that and not ebay.