Animal Shirt At TARGET

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I just bought a NEW Animal shirt at Target. Its Red and looks like this:

WANT
:halo:
WOMAN

(well without the halo... but yeah, WANT is at the top and WOMAN is at the Bottom and Animals face is in the middle...)

Only $9.99.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Welcome. Check out the "Representin the Street" Sesame street shirt too if you havn't.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Apparently there's a Kermit shirt at Target too, IDK if this has been posted about. And by apparently, I mean I'm wearing it right now but I didn't buy it. My roommate did, and I think she said she got it at target. It's cute. It's green and it's got like a doodle-ie Kerm and it says "Stay Green" at the bottom. Hehe I like it.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Ooh... I saw this at a Target near me, they were all sold out.:smirk: Darn Target.. I'll have to get a raincheck:smile:.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Oh this sounds so great i am going to target this week for some things .

i can't wait to check this out what does the kermit shirt look like ?

i would like to have both he he he .

I love kermit and animal he he he :halo: :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah i got this Animal t-shirt from ma and pa today for my birthday! :halo: ma sayed there was a Sesame one too at Target but all they has was "XL"s she sayed and I'm a "M"... she sayed it has Big Bird, Cookie, Grover and Bert and Ernie walkin and sayed somthin about "... the Street" she sayed. still kinda wish she did get it tho... i could have use it for a PJ shirt to bed :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Happy Birthday a mickey muppet, i am so glad that you got the animal shirt i hope that the rest of your birtday was good .:halo:

I hope that you have a good start of a week .:smile:
muppet baby