Animal Show hosted by Stinky and Jake

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the craziness that is Muppet Central. The show in question is Jim Henson's Animal Show, it ran on Fox from 1994-1996 for two seasons with a thrid season on Animal Planet in 1997. You might want to talk to the forum member known as Xerus, he has it on video and might help in making copies. But since I don't know for sure, you'd have to talk to him.
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the site.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hello Sir Giggles depending where you are from play house disney a pre school aged cable channel in Australia airs it don't really know when.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
it was an excellent show usally talked about two kinds of anamials a show

Xerus

Reaction score
Yes, I taped all 65 episodes of the Animal Show to watch anytime. :smile: I so love that show. Wondering what different animals will appear as guests. Even Sam the Eagle made a guest appearance on that show. :smile:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Yeah it was a pretty cool show sometimes

it wasnt super dee duper

but it was good

Xerus

Reaction score
What I like about this show was that all the animals were friendly and nobody acted mean or nasty to anyone. One episode had a cheetah and a gazelle as guests and Stinky was worried that the cheetah would eat the gazelle. But it turned out the two got along good at the end of the show. Stinky learned that cheetahs are only a danger to the gazelles when they're hungry.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Did anyone see the one with the flying squirrel where he got glued to Stinky? That one was great:smile:.