1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Animal Show hosted by Stinky and Jake

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by SirGiggles, Mar 30, 2006.

1. SirGiggles

SirGiggles New Member

that show I never got to see did any1 here get 2 see it?
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the craziness that is Muppet Central. The show in question is Jim Henson's Animal Show, it ran on Fox from 1994-1996 for two seasons with a thrid season on Animal Planet in 1997. You might want to talk to the forum member known as Xerus, he has it on video and might help in making copies. But since I don't know for sure, you'd have to talk to him.
    Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the site.
  3. Comical_DrBob

Comical_DrBob New Member

Hello Sir Giggles depending where you are from play house disney a pre school aged cable channel in Australia airs it don't really know when.
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

it was an excellent show usally talked about two kinds of anamials a show
  5. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

I'd wake up every morning at 6'oclock to watch it on animal planet:)
  6. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Yes, I taped all 65 episodes of the Animal Show to watch anytime. :) I so love that show. Wondering what different animals will appear as guests. Even Sam the Eagle made a guest appearance on that show. :)
  7. maniacal muppet

8. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Yeah it was a pretty cool show sometimes

it wasnt super dee duper

but it was good
  9. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

What I like about this show was that all the animals were friendly and nobody acted mean or nasty to anyone. One episode had a cheetah and a gazelle as guests and Stinky was worried that the cheetah would eat the gazelle. But it turned out the two got along good at the end of the show. Stinky learned that cheetahs are only a danger to the gazelles when they're hungry.
  10. maniacal muppet

Did anyone see the one with the flying squirrel where he got glued to Stinky? That one was great:).