1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Animal's House Party coming to Disney's California Adventure

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, May 6, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here's some news from MousePlanet concerning the Disneyland media event this week...

2. Klonoa

Klonoa Well-Known Member

Hey that might be fun. Don't think I'll be going to Disney's California Adventure anytime soon...whatever that is. But Animal is cool. :halo:

--Klonoa

3. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Disney's California Adventure is the second half of Disneyland Resort, a new park focused on "California" styled beach boardwalk amusement parks. It's really awesome! I live in Northern Cali, so we make it down there about once a year.

I know everyones favorite ride is Pirates, me included, but my newest favorite ride is actually a newer ride at California Adventure called "Soarin' Over California". It's like you're in a giant hang glider, god it's so cool. For those of you who haven't visited in a long time, it's well worth the trip to check it out.

4. ScrapsFlippy

ScrapsFlippy Well-Known Member

Sheesh.

It would be really cool if they (Disney) would give us (the Disney puppeteers) Muppets and turn us loose. We've got the chops.

But, I think it is entirely more likely that Disney will order up some "fuzzies" as they're called (you know, the full-bodied "mascot" type costumes.)

-- SF

5. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Well-Known Member

I think it's a very positive thing. It shows that Disney is using the Muppets pretty much right off the bat and not letting them rot in a closet somewhere

6. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Well-Known Member

I highly agree with sarah.Glad to see DCA is using such a fun character like Animal for a party! :D :halo:

7. Statler

Statler Member

I think I'll be cool, there is already muppet vision 3D there

8. McFraggle

McFraggle Well-Known Member

Totally. :halo:

9. WinWillie

WinWillie Member

I'm going to Disneyland this summer and can't wait to join in the "Animal Party" at California Adventure! Glad (and not surprised) that Disney sees the value of and loves the Muppets!

10. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie Well-Known Member

Um... WinWillie, that thread is from 2004! They're not doing that show anymore, if they actually ever did it. I never saw it.

MuppetVision 3D is still there... when it's open.

:p

11. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Well-Known Member

Man, I wish we had a Muppet stageshow at Disney's California Adventure. It would of been fun.