Animals in the band

Saironi

Reaction score
Anyone notice how often the characters say that a certain animal performs in the band?

Kermit said a hen he wouldn't mind selling had a husband in the band. (Maybe he was refering to T.R?)

The brown-haired pig plays a clarinet as a part of the Muppet Orchestra.

A mouse (Miss Mousy?) is said to sing in the band is the reason she's in Ethyl's dressing room.

Were jokes like this made outside of season 1?

unclematt

Reaction score
Saironi said:
Anyone notice how often the characters say that a certain animal performs in the band?

Kermit said a hen he wouldn't mind selling had a husband in the band. (Maybe he was refering to T.R?)

The brown-haired pig plays a clarinet as a part of the Muppet Orchestra.

A mouse (Miss Mousy?) is said to sing in the band is the reason she's in Ethyl's dressing room.

Were jokes like this made outside of season 1?
Just to answer your question, I think these jokes were made while still establishing much of the characters in the Muppet Show. I wouldnt say that they werent used in later seasons but I would say that they tapered off.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
For years, my friend thought it was "Clowns in my coffee". I was about to tell her she was stupid and that made no sense, but then I realized, neither does "Clouds in my coffee".

BEAR

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
For years, my friend thought it was "Clowns in my coffee". I was about to tell her she was stupid and that made no sense, but then I realized, neither does "Clouds in my coffee".

Haha! That's funny...and so true!:zany: