1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Animated Hotties?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meepsterboy, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Daphne is one of the prettiest cartoon characters ever. No, not the one from Scooby-Doo. I'm talking about a much more obscure OC by the name of Daphne who is a doe, a deer, a female deer.
    [​IMG]
    She is supposed to be a Happy Tree Friends characters of some sort, but I don't think she looks like one. She's WAY too tall and lacks the usual HTF animation style but I like her anyway :)

2. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I don't even watch Camp Camp, but I still think David is super cute. :flirt:

3. Flaky Pudding

Hatsune Miku. I'm not even an anime fan but I can still appreciate her beauty.

4. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Mother Gothel is frickin' hot.

Probably the most embarrassing thing I'll admit on this site is I actually stopped watching Tiny Toons because I became infatuated with the character of Shirley the Loon; the valley girl thing is such a turn on. Probably the same reason I've always had a thing for Janice.

The obvious one is Lois from Family Guy. :flirt:

5. Flaky Pudding

Lois is definitely on my list of extremely hot animated characters. I stopped watching Family Guy because of the over-the-top humor a while back but even now I can't deny that Lois is just simply beautiful.

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

If animated hot valley girls is your thing, you might dig Annie from ALVINNN!!! AND THE CHIPMUNKS.

[​IMG]

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Bob Webber from Phineas And Ferb

8. muppetgem

I quite like Danny myself. ;)

9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

10. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I won't lie when I say Andy's mom has some nice legs in Toy Story.

[​IMG]

Twisted Tails and Blue Frackle like this.
  11. muppetgem

12. D'Snowth

You make that statement, and then offer up a poor example of a visual aid? Come on, let's really show some leg:
    [​IMG]

muppetgem and LittleJerry92 like this.
  13. LittleJerry92

Alright, you beat me there.

14. D'Snowth

See, this is why cropping things in widescreen sucks, because then crap like this happens: Jeanette's legs and butt get removed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

muppetgem and LittleJerry92 like this.
  15. LittleJerry92

I won't lie when I say this is partially why I loved the Spongebob episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V"

[​IMG]

(I DID say partially).

16. LittleJerry92

So, I've been binging Yu Yu Hakusho for nostalgia as well as the upcoming comeback it will receive this year..... So I may as well throw her in.

[​IMG]

17. muppetgem

I always thought Lisa the babysitter from Dexter's Lab was really pretty.
    [​IMG]
    Dem legs, tho!!
    (And this is coming from a girl, BTW)

LittleJerry92 and Blue Frackle like this.
  18. LittleJerry92

[​IMG]

Eh.... I'm guilty of crushing on her as well.... Love them chicks with blonde hair and blue eyes.

muppetgem likes this.
  19. LittleJerry92

[​IMG]

Can I also just say Coco looks really great in Tawna's clothes and makeup?

(I'm just gonna come off and say I am slightly a furry..... SLIGHTLY).

20. LittleJerry92

Found this on Deviantart yesterday..... Dang, Lola looks great dressed as Harley Quinn. :flirt:

[​IMG]