1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Animated Hotties?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meepsterboy, Feb 10, 2007.

1. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

You are so right. I'm not a big cartoon-watcher (aside from Family Guy, The Simpsons and Futurama and none of those guy characters could ever really be considered "hot," but if you look at all the Disney movies, in the older ones (Snow White, Sleeping Beauty etc) the Princes are all generic looking. Starting with Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid, however, they start getting a lot cuter ;) I had such a crush on Eric. And then Aladdin came along, and I think I was in 2nd grade, but I just melted haha!! But, dude, when the Beast turns human, he is incredibly not good looking. But then again, I think Gaston's pretty gross too.

OMG yesssssssss. Is there a thread for that? My list alone would be five miles long--I can only imagine what a compilation would look like!!!

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Only saw the first season, if it could be called that, of Reboot...
    Would also like to add Saranoya from Yin-Yang-Yo to my list.

3. The Count

SarahOnBway... Don't think there's a thread for that, maybe you should either post it here if you feel appropriate and would help others post their character crushes, or maybe start another thread for that. And may I say I'm thrilled there's finally som girl to tag team with! You take Prince Eric, I'll take Ariel, and we'll both end up happily, um, something like that.

4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Gettin' Kinda beastial, Count, my man! :crazy:

Anyway, I don't really like to look at that sort of thing, but I will say I have odd tastes had I liked that stuff.

the new April O'Neil from the new TMNT series... she wears that J-Lo Belly shirt.... yet she's a scientist.

Mai, Emperor Pilaf's female henchperson from Dragon Ball... What can I say, I love an Asian military Dominatrix.

And That chick that played Velma in the Scooby Doo Movie. I feel a little less abd about this one, since she's human. The scene that was sut out where she was drunk off of non-alcholic drinks kinda... well... you know.

5. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

At the end of Beauty and the Beast when he turns into the prince!! Hello!! :)

6. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Totally done. ;) hehe

7. The Count

Hey Drtooth... You gotsta go with your likes, my man. BTW, check out the second list I posted.

Sarah... Ceck! Now break, and let's go get our respective crushes!

8. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

What about Betty Boop? She rocks my world! I think it's those big doey eyes. ;)

9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board anyway.

10. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Thank ya Snowth! Well, I need to head off to dreamland now. I'll be in touch.

11. wes

wes Active Member

Betty Rubble (The Flintstones)
    All time Super hottie, probably my first crush, so hot I even named my car after her.

12. Meepsterboy

Meepsterboy New Member

Also, I think Shego is teh HAWTNESS. :flirt:

13. Morgan Clueless

Morgan Clueless New Member

Ian barely said much anything, not to mention he wasn't focused on as much as, say Tala, so he's easy to miss. Kabuto, on the other hand, became a more major role sometime more recently, when the tournament/test battles started, and then he was disguised as a Black Anbu member, so he didn't speak much, either.

But anyways, I think I'll do as you suggest and add my VG crushes as well. (At least, the ones I can remember right now.) :) I gotta warn you guys, though: a lot of these come from Atlus games, which sell very few copies of their games, so chances are you might not find them familiar.

Laharl (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness)
    [generic] Soldier (Phantom Brave)
    [generic] Gunner (Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories)
    Ash (Phantom Brave)
    Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
    Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
    Billy Hatcher (Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg)
    Chick Poacher (Billy Hatcher)
    Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne)

:o Like I said, you'd find most of them rather unfamiliar. But since the Count added a Yin Yang Yo character to his list, I've managed to think up a few more animated crushes to add:

Yuck (Yin Yang Yo!)
    Yang (YYY!)
    Mambo (Happily N'Ever After)
    Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
    Maximillion Pegasus (YGH!)
    Joey Wheeler (YGH!)
    Jacques (Shuriken School)
    Marcos (Shuriken School)

14. D'Snowth

What about Lola Bunny?

15. The Count

Hmmm... My sight was a bit gone to fully appreciate/add Lola to my crushes. Though I did like her voice, by which I mostly base my crush list nowadays.

16. The Count

... Hi MorganClueless. That quote from Yin-Yang-Yo that's your sig, I know the episode that's from.
    So that's "Tails" full name Interesting.
    And is Knuckles an echidna (spiny anteater)? Always thought of him as a red hedgehog counterpart to Sonic's blue shade.
    And Yu-Gi-Oh... Yeah, now you're on my turf. Heck, I pretty much know the entire series, except for the first true season, the episodes from Japan that explain the origin of the main gang which never aired in the USA. I much rather prefered Pegasus's voice from the first storyline than when he was recast later in the series and for Yu-Gi-Oh GX (currently airing on Cartoon Network). And Tristan sounds much better after they changed his voice during the two-parter where Joey dueled against Rex Raptor.

Also want to add to my crush list...
    Bloom from Winks Club.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  17. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

My 5 favorite cartoon hotties are....

1. Kimberly from Space Ace
    2. Sailor Saturn
    3. Sailor Mercury
    4. Wendy from Superfriends
    5. Tara from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

18. The Count

... *Blinks. Xerus? Xers! Man, haven't heard from you or the V/A focuses in sooo long a time. You doin' OK?
    And as for your list... Hmm, so Sailor Saturn does exist. Good, that helps answer a question I had for Marty who started a thread with reviews/commentary on the Sailor Moon animated series. Have a great day pal, hope the focuses return.

19. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Daphne Blake (of course)---if she was real, I'd run up to her, give her a big hug and big kiss and say nice things about her all day long...:flirt:

Carmen San Diego was hot too : )

20. D'Snowth

Funny, she looked real when she looked like Sarah Michelle Gellar.:p