Animated Twiddle Bugs!

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Information has been released on a second animated sesame spin-off (see here or here)! It will be a series of short computer animated shorts staring the Twiddlebugs! The Twiddlebugs will now live in Ernie's window box.

The computer animated series is set to be produced by Magnetic Dreams Animation Studio (NOT DREAMWORKS).There are 52 three-minute episodes of The Twiddlebugs in production right now. Right now it is expected to be released fall 2008. I think that some puppeteers will do voices, because the Father sounds like Jerry Nelson.

Magnetic Dreams Animation Studio made the Twiddlebug's CGI apearence in season 37 in a newly created sketch . The sketch severed as a test for this new series of shorts. A video can be seen at my resource. I have one question though. Why isn't there a Twiddle Bug Smilie?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hope to see this soon. I would love to see Twiddle Bugs animated.

wiley207

Reaction score
I sure do hope that they got Muppeteers doing more of the Twiddlebug voices. Did any voice them in that Season 37 skit?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Muppet dude said:
I sure do hope that they got Muppeteers doing more of the Twiddlebug voices. Did any voice them in that Season 37 skit?
I am pretty sure they did.

I will say, Sesame Beginnings did what Muppet babies couldn't, make a full series of the characters in Muppet form (though, to be fair, it's just been a series of videos), so Muppeteers doing the character voices will be another twist.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Twiddlebugs have always lived in Ernie's windowbox, but anyway...

This idea sounds interesting as shorts between main shows on PBS (much like the Daniel Cook show on Playhouse Disney or Mike's Super Short Show on the Disney Channel.)

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
BEAR said:
The Twiddlebugs have always lived in Ernie's windowbox
I thought they were just a species and they created NEW twiddle bug characters.