Animatronics suggestions

furryfriends

Reaction score
Hey guys I need your suggestions on an animatronic bird i am working on. First of all right now i have a total of four motions head left right head up down mouth open and close and a full body lean. My question is i have a total of 8 possible motions all of which i want to use my question is do you think i should do enhance the bird by giving him blinking eyes or flap of wings ect. or do you think i should work on another separate character like a tiki pole that he sits on and talks with or any other character whatever i do i want it to be in one display. Thank you for any suggestions in advance and i will try to get pictures up of what i have soon

Teenager's

Reaction score
That's pretty Awesome sounding so far furryfriends!
I think if you were going to add another movement adding wing movement would be better than blinking----because then you can see overall body movement clearly & your character could shrug.

MGov

Reaction score
Depends on the character. Is this an excitable bird? Then wings would be good. Is this a sarcastic bird? Then eyes would play a bigger part. And these are just real general ideas.

Decide what the bird's character is going to be then make the choices that will help develop that character.