Announcing the MuppetCast

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Thanks minor_muppetz! The main reason for the second Jim & Kermit clip was really the fact that it was such a well-known clip that I felt it needed to be included on top of what I'd already included. I also considered *** Willow, but decided not to use it because I'd used it previously in my Sam tribute show. All good suggestions though!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Plus... It seemed more than appropriate to have the second Kermit and Fozzie sketch during the montage given that Episode 16 opened with a reference to that very sketch. Good grief, the comedian's a... Well, actually, he's a podcaster host.

BTW: LMK if you want the Dead Henson songs and I can send those to you lickety split Steve.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey Steve, just a little something I noticed... "Ottawa" is spelled incorrectly on the poll on your site. Just thought you ought to know, since it's the capital of my country and all. :wink:

And I just thought I would share, I'm still having trouble downloading your podcasts, from the site this time... my download manager says it is supposed to take an hour and a half, and the little progress bar doesn't change. Is that normal that it is supposed to take so long?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Steve... Are we in another "End of the World" situation? Just asking, cause Episode 17 is nowhere to be found at the website. Can understand if it takes a bit longer to get the shows produced and uploaded... Again, just askin'.
Thanks and I look forward to the new episode.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey count...hehe, no it's not the end of the world as we know it. I feel fine.

It's just taking longer to put this week's show together, but trust me the information you'll get out of it is great stuff! Look for it later on tonight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Especially when you've got two different versions of SST France to go through.
Will be busy tonight, on the TV with Monday Night and the Giants game. But I do look forward to the new episode.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I haven't listened to the new show yet... I still have to catch up from episode fourteen!

Steve, I subscribed to the show on iTunes, finally, and I'd love to have every episode on my iPod, but it's automatically giving me episode seventeen. Is it possible to find an archive of all the shows on iTunes, or can I only get the most recent episodes?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Steve. Just finished Episode 17. Will probably send you a contest entry, just for the fun of it.
Very interesting stuff, especially the info on SST France. Will have to go back to Muppet Wiki and find the new human characters you mentioned to add them to the list.
Quick question though, is Toccata a male or female character?
And not sure if you got it, but I sent yas an Email with thoughts on Episode 16... Wondering if you followed up on the Muppet Babies DVD link here at MC. And if you know there was even a parody of Muppet Babies on Muppets Tonight, called Seinfeld Babies. Might try getting that to send it along.
Oh, and about the new Sesame Street international productions, don't forget there's also a new one in development for Indonesia, you can find the info with some of the characters at Muppet Wiki. Search for "Sesame Street Indonesia", "Indonesia" and find a "Sesame Street" link there, or "Jabrik" the show's main character.
Hope this helps, take care as always.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Okay, I found the main page, and I can get every episode starting with episode eight... does this mean I can't get the first seven?

I hate technology!