1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Announcing the MuppetCast

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by stephenjlizard, Apr 12, 2007.

1. You can actually get the previous seven by clicking "Next" at the bottom of the first page. It's a bit small I know, but I'll host every single episode until my host runs out of space...which won't be any time soon :)

BTW, for anyone who isn't on the current episode, you can win a FREE copy of TMS (The Muppet Show) Season 2, by entering the current contest!

Email the names of 3 TMS Season 2 guest stars to contest@muppetcast.com. The contest runs for one week (till next Sunday), and one eligible winner (you're eligible if all three of your guest stars are right) will be picked at random. Have fun!
  2. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Actually, I meant on iTunes, the archive starts with episode eight and continues on, but none of the previous ones. Unless I'm doing something wrong.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Steve... Was wondering if you could help me out. Where exactly did you find the names of both the human characters and their respective actors for 1, Rue Sésame, the first French Sesame Street co-production? Asking cause I can't find it at Muppet Wikia or at www.imdb.com

If you could point me to where you found them, or better yet, post it here or send it to me via PM, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  4. speed_tracer, I'm not sure about how far the feed goes back on iTunes. If you're only seeing it go back to episode 8, that might be as far back as the xml file that drives that functionality currently goes. I could go back and look at that file on the server and see if I can tweak it for you, if you want to be able to pull in everything from episode 1...?
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks buddy, hope you enjoy your trip up north.
  6. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Actually, Steve, probably the easiest thing for me to do is to just download them from the site... which is much quicker, incidentally.

Thank you for an endlessly entertaining show, and enjoy the trip!
  7. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I am listening to episode 9, and there is an audio clip of (what sounds like) Clifford singing "I'm Walking on Sunshine", with either Bean Bunny or Rizzo. What is this from? I'm guessing that it's an episode of The Jim Henson Hour. If he's singing with Rizzo then it must be Muppet Beach Party.
  8. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Clifford sings Walking on Sunshine with Rizzo and Gonzo--who are "trained percussionists" hehe--on Muppet Beach Party. Clifford really sings it, but they provide the oohs and ahhs.
  9. minor muppetz

O agree with you on that. It's one of Clifford's best performances.
  10. minor muppetz

In that same episode, I heard some song where the Muppets are singing a song that goes "Goodbye, so long, farewell...". It's played before Two lost Souls (also known as We've Got Each Other). But what is that goodbye song from?
  11. You should ask Drew (contributor of the MuppetCast UK segments). He told me once, but I've forgotten. Email him at drew@muppetcast.com.
  12. minor muppetz

I listened to the podcast episode where It's the Muppet Show was discussed, and I looked at the scans of the book. I remember reading it a long time ago, but there are only two things in it that I remembered (the cover, and the page with Sweetums, a Mutation, and Thog). Nothing else even rang a bell. I've read some of the Sesame Street books in this collection, and saw that this was the only Muppet book listed as part of the collection and figured that this was it. However, I did a search and realised that Muppet Wiki doesn't yet have an article about the book. I wanted to start one, but it was hard for me to read the words in the scans. What is the basic plot of the book?
  13. m_m, I didn't realize that Muppet Wiki doesn't have an article about this book! We will have to resolve this travesty, for sure. My friend Paul from Australia emailed me the images of the book, and in fact he's here on MC somewhere. I can't remember his username right now, but it's the same Paul who owns the "Paul's Online Toy Museum" website.
  14. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Michael, where can I find those scans?
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

It's on the MuppetCast webpage. Here i'll post it. It's called MuppetCast Fliker page.

http://muppetcast.com/WordPress/
  16. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Yeah, I don't see it anywhere. It doesn't help that the colors on that site make it impossible to read. Can someone tell me exactly where they are and what book is being talked about?
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Ok here's the page with the so called book they should be talking about. I think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/muppetcast/page2/
  18. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Ah, thank you. Are those hosted on MuppetCast's Flickr account because audio from the book was included in one of the podcasts? I have the book, but I've never bothered to pick up a player. I had been planning on doing so and posting the audio as an mp3. But if it's already been done, I won't bother.
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Nope Steve doesn't have the player at all. So he had been wanting to get someone that might have it and record the audio on to some mp3s and have the whole book on CD. I really don't know if anyone else has put them on mp3
    but with Steve saying he's never done so you should ask him. His email is on the Muppet Cast page. That would be cool to hear the book again. My cousin had it the book and the player but it got lost in move or he says destoryed by their dog. But that would be so awsome to hear again Scott.