Announcing the MuppetCast

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love the new intro to this one Steve. That was brillent.

Aaron

Reaction score
thanks for using my little song

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I am proud to say that The MuppetCast will be featuring Mr. Mike Quinn (http://www.quinnzone.com/) on an upcoming episode of the MuppetCast! Mr. Quinn is currently recovering from some minor surgery, so please do go over to his website and wish him a speedy recovery.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OOH! That's REALLY exciting, Steve! I can't wait to hear it! :excited:

EDIT: Just listening to show 9 right now, Steve, it's fantastic, as usual! Congrats on another job well done!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That should be good, looking forward to it! :smile: Hope he does have a speedy recovery! (not just cause of the MuppetCast of course, hehe).

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man, looking through Mr. Quinn's site is astonishing... he's been EVERYWHERE.

Can't wait to hear what the new segment is this week!

Mr Humbug

Reaction score
Hello all, Drew Smith of the UK mupetcast here.

Great to here Mike is getting involved, he is a very nice man and genuinly passionate about his work. Can't wait to hear it myself!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey there Steve, just getting around to show number ten. And I just heard the Unplugged segment, and I'd just like to say... wow. It's... amazing. Thank you, you've done an amazing rendetion of my all time favorite song. Thanks. Great show.

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Steve. Love the shows. You can find The Dead Henson's via their website which you can google for. Also interview request, it'd be great for you to do Ken Lilly, who was the product developer for the Muppet action figure line - he's got loads of stories to tell about creating that line, and the fans were very involved in it. He's at www.creatusmaximus.com.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi all!

I hate to self-promote, but I'm very happy with this week's show! Arthur Novell, the executive director of the Jim Henson Legacy, is my special guest, and we talk in-depth about working with Jim, as well as current Legacy projects!