Announcing the YouTube of Puppetry

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, all! Please read below about my new puppetry video community. Hope to see you all there! :wink: ... Pauly

www.ThePuppetNetwork.com
is the brain-child of Paul Louis and Jim Hammond, two pro puppeteers, puppet builders, artists, writers, dreamers, and lovable schmucks.
ThePuppetNetwork.com
is a FREE video sharing site strictly for puppeteers and puppet enthusiasts. Watch, Share, Embed, Network, Promote your puppetry site, organization, business, etc., Make some new friends! It's all here, it's all puppetry, and it's all FREE. Post your live puppet performances, news, images, audio, film/video projects, how to's, advice. Create a group or blog here. Your puppetry videos will be viewed and appreciated here, by millions of other puppetry people! So create your FREE account now. Because after all, real men (and women) play with puppets! :wink:

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
UPDATE: We have invested in a video Embedder, so now you can find hundreds, soon to be, thousands, of puppetry videos on our site. Enjoy!

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
So I have signed up, and it's telling me to check my email to confirm... And I'm getting nothing.:cry:
Then I tried to look up a way to contact ya and I got "No Contact Info At This Time" :cry:

Pauly! I wanna be part of your community! Help me! :eek:

SesameKermie

Reaction score
Jon,

I'm not associated with Pauly's site or IT team, but check your spam folder in your email. Sometimes with my email client, confirmations like that get misdirected.

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Thanks! Right before I checked here I checked my email.. Wasn't in the spam folder, just took a day to show up, thats all! Yay!

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hey, sorry for the delayed response here and with the Email. Thanks for creating your free channel. I saw your vids. Funny stuff. Keep 'em coming! :smile: ... Pauly

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
I love the sight! Hope to see more Muppet Central cats on there!
Thanks for setting it up!