Annoying Characters

Misskermie

Reaction score
I don't love Miss Mousey, but I don't hate her either. She's a perfectly fine background character, and I'll stand by it. She does deserve to be remembered, as someone who gave us something to ush and gush over because she filled up extra screen space and gave us another Muppet wiki page and filmography. We are in debt to her for that. Go Miss Mousey!!!!!!!!!
Ok.
But Miss Piggy's not changing her mind either. xD

bandit

Reaction score
ZOE!!! >.< Her voice makes me claw at the ceiling!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I nominate miss kermie for president!
And me as vice president! :smile:
May I join? I love her. For me it's Marlon Fraggle. is voice sounds like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, but while Gollum has a good backstory and a hilarious split personality, Marlon is a jerk. That's all he is.

Lola p

Reaction score
i never liked the fleet scribler. He just gets on my nerves!:sigh:

Lola p

Reaction score
Dave Goelz is a downright GENIUS and there is so much that we can appreciate his talent in that I don't feel the least bit guilty in saying that Matt's a pain in the---

I don't like him! I don't like him or Junior or Mudwell....Ugh!
I know this is some major Fraggle blasphemy but....So what?! That's the truth.

Then again, maybe Dave LIKES playing annoying characters. Its something like playing a villain. Maybe portraying a personality that gets under people's skin like chiggers in the summertime is what he enjoys and gets out of it. :confused: Who can say?
O.O how... can you not like junior or mudwell???

bandit

Reaction score
*laughs and shrugs* I just don't like 'em. Junior's just an overgrown baby and I don't like that kind of character and Mudwell kinda creeped me out. I love Wembly so...I'm perfectly fine with letting Wembly be Wembly without any help from random mud dudes who suddenly die on ya.

Like I said, the episode was a really good one and I thought they did a terrific job with the subject matter. It's important to tell a story like that. I just didn't like Mudwell.