Annoying Reoccurring Dream Problem

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
So for the past three nights in a row, I've had dreams about hating MMW. The dreams usually end with me crying over it, then I wake up and think about how stupid those dreams were. Why do I hate MMW in my dreams? It tends to revolve around 'half the cast vanishes halfway through the movie', or 'none of the Muppets added anything to the plot other than being supporting characters. Kermit and Constantine seemed to be the only ones who matter at all.' or 'when Animal, Fozzie, and Walter go after Kermit, the cast couldn't care less, but when Kermit leaves, they go nuts.' These are all problems I have with the film, but I've been trying to just ignore them and enjoy the movie for what its worth. I have no other choice. But now I'm having these dreams, and it really bothers me, because I do not want my brain to constantly remind me that I dislike the film. Any advice?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
the only thing I can say is dont force yourself to like the movie? If you don't like it you don't like it. You are not required to like every muppet production ever made.

I find forcing yourself to like something really just makes you more miserable.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Go and watch the original Muppet movie, and that should put a smile on your face, and hopefully ease your nightmares. Just try not too hard to compare the two.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
My advice is to watch MMW again, because then you'll think about how good the movie was, then you will have dreams about it being good!! Hope this helps.