Another 3 tape lot for trade

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi All

I have 3 tape lot of Muppets stuff for trade. Here's the details.

TAPE 1: Stuff- NTSC format.
1) TMS : Harvey Korman (Cut Show)
2) TMS : Kaye Ballard (Odessey, Cut Show)
3) TMS : Don Knotts (Uncut, Nick US)
4) The Muppet Valentine Show (slightly cut, Nick)
5) Timepiece (Uncut)

The tape is in SP speed with both sound & picture are Good condition. All the Muppet shows will have a few seconds missing in the begining or the end.

TAPE 2: JHH - NTSC format.
1. E4. Dog City,
2. E5. Bobby McFerrin/Miss Piggy´s Hollywood

The video is in SP speed, both sound & picture are Good - VG. The shows may have a few seconds missing in the begining or the end.

TAPE 3: Stuff- NTSC format.
1) TMS : Spike Milligan (Cut Show, TNT)
2) TMS : Lola Falona (Cut Show, TNT)
3) TMS : Hal Linden (Cut, TNT)
4) TMS : Wally Boag (Uncut, ITV)
5) IBM Muppet Meeting Film (Uncut)

The video is in SP speed, both sound & picture are Poor - VG. The shows may have a few seconds missing in the begining or the end (except the Spike Milligan show which has no closing titles). Some of the tape is UK-PAL fomat into US-NTSC format which may take a bit of quality off

Make sure you VCR's (UK) can play US-NTSC fomated videos. Check your instruction manual first.

I would like in trade for is "Rocky Mountain Holiday" & "Muppets Magic" DVD's, and please check out my "Wish List" for what I'm after.

Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

See ya

jediX

Reaction score
Hey Danny, is it too late for #2?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
jediX said:
Hey Danny, is it too late for #2?
To be honest I don't know :confused: - I posted that thread over a month ago and no one seems to be interested :cry: . I found a trading page by MC forum member Cantus Rock. I askd if he was interested and he said he was and then I haven't from him for a while -so I don't know what's happening.

I'll e-mail him again and If I don't hear from Cantus Rock in a week, then the tape is yours - O. K.?

jediX

Reaction score
I havn't seen him around here either. Have you seen my inventory list?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
To be honest I don't know :confused: - I posted that thread over a month ago and no one seems to be interested :cry: . I found a trading page by MC forum member Cantus Rock. I askd if he was interested and he said he was and then I haven't from him for a while -so I don't know what's happening.

I'll e-mail him again and If I don't hear from Cantus Rock in a week, then the tape is yours - O. K.?
jediX

I have been in touch with Cantus Rock and he's not trading at the moment, so the tape is yours! Please e-mail me to sort it out.

Ryan

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
jediX

I have been in touch with Cantus Rock and he's not trading at the moment, so the tape is yours! Please e-mail me to sort it out.
I learned a while ago not to trade wtih him again...He never responds to any of my emails. Months ago I sent him mt info for the International Trade Group, and it never went up. Also, I asked multiple times if he'd like to trade, and I think I got one reply, eventually.

jediX

Reaction score
He had me design a site for his group thing, only to scrap it and build his own. 6 hours of work down the drain :frown: