another dancing segment

helpers

Reaction score
I asked earlier but I din't get my views on that thread, so I'll try another one just in case there is someone who can help. I am looking for an old sesame street clip with dancers doing subtraction being taken off the stage one at a time. Does anyone have this or know where to find it? I will pay money. There is another one with the production of the number 5 as well. thanks in advance for reading this and any info you might have. Thanks!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
And how many times are you going to ask? If nobody knows nobody knows so just ask once!

superboober

Reaction score
It was shown both independently and as part of an Oscar and Telly SNeak Peak Preview segment.

helpers

Reaction score
thanks for the info

Thank you both for responding. You wouldn't have a copy to trade would you? Thanks again !!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think you contacted me but I never responed because I didn't know if you had anything to trade yourself. So do you have anything to trade for that episode and I'll make a copy.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I've been wanting to ask for a while, how do you send episodes? Like, get it on yer computer to send? Sorry, I'm new. :wink:

helpers

Reaction score
ernie 81981 trade

Yes I can trade. Is there something that you want in particular? You looking for anything new or just old? Let me know. Do you only want Sesame St or maybe I could let you know about some other things that I have? a couple of things that I could trade, not in mint condition but still pretty good......a 1980 Chipmunk Punk album and record. Or if youre into books: I have some collectable Little Golden Books (all that have images of Big Bird, Bert, and ernie on the back cover): 1981 Fox and the Hound, The Little Golden ABC book 1975, Forest Hotel (counting story) 1972. Or Tell-a Tale 1976 PeterPan and the Tiger book. Let me know please. Thanks for contacting me.

helpers

Reaction score
not much

I'm trying to find a Grover book "Monster at the end of the book" but I'm having a hard time locating it. Not much SS stuff, but I'm willing to trade some other things for some help:smile: