Another from Jim Hill Media...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It still makes sense. Maybe they were planning out the idea of Muppet Babies, and then used them in Muppets Take Manhattan to see if the idea was workable and drum up some early attention.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I enjoy reading what Jim writes and hearing his point of view on things, but often it's a lot of hot air based more on his personal speculation than actual facts.

Good journalism has sources and facts that can be verified. Anytime you read anything like this it's a good idea to ask yourself how much of this is his opinion and how much of it are actual facts. This seems like a lot of speculation and conjecture to me.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's true, you have to differentiate between opinion and facts when reading articles.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, this Jim Hill guy really gets under my skin sometimes. He tries to make controversy out of such uncontroversial things. Who cares what came out when and why? They were both great projects with the intention of providing good family/childrens entertainment.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't mind he gets controversial, but yeah not just for the sake of causing a fuss.