Another "Go Bye-Bye!" fanfic, crossing MB & STSK:

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
This time, it involves Sid the Science Kid and his friends, using the "I'm Looking for My Friends" song, with an appearance by the Muppet Babies versions of Gonzo and Animal:

SID: I'm looking for my friends! I'm looking for you... there's Gabriela!

GABRIELA: Watch what I can do! La-la-WHOO! La-la-whoooo! Oh... yeah!

SID: Cool! I'm looking for my friends! I'm looking for you... hey, there's Gerald!

GERALD: Yeah! Check out my moves! (plays air guitar) I'm a rock star!

SID: Cool! I'm looking for my friends! I'm looking for you... hey, there's May!

MAY: May I show you how I groove? La-da-da-la-da-da-la-la-la-Hey!

SID'S FRIENDS: We're looking for our friends! We're looking for you... hey, there's Sid!

SID: Did you hear the one about the kid who wanted to know anything about everything?

SID'S FRIENDS: That's you! (they all dance) We're looking for our friends! We're looking for you... hey, there's... (record scratch) A WEIRDO?

GONZO: I hope you don't mind me and Animal entering the school premises, because we are here to learn about what makes a weirdo a weirdo!

ANIMAL: Ooh... pretty girl! (He crawls to May)

MAY: Oh... you are the most adorable thing I've ever met! (kisses Animal, who then blushes)

SID: (to Gonzo) Uh... what kind of creature are you supposed to be?

GONZO: I already said it-- I'm a weirdo! Right, Animal! (Animal's nowhere to be seen) Animal? Where are you, Animal?

GABRIELA & GERALD: What is that thing in the tree? (They spot Animal)

GONZO: Oh, that's just Animal. He-- Animal, be careful! You could fall out of that tree and get hurt!

ANIMAL: (looks at Sid's toy microphone) Ooh... talking stick! Me want talking stick!

SID: You mean my microphone? OK! (Sid climbs a small ladder and hands Animal [still in the tree] his microphone)

GONZO: (worried) Don't yell into it, Animal! I don't want to hear those words!

GABRIELA: Um... what words?

GERALD: Yeah, what's that furry pink thing gonna say that you hate?

GONZO: Well... (cue Muppet Babies music) Uh-oh...

ANIMAL: (yells into Sid's mic) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BYE-BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

EVERYONE ELSE: Ow! Ow! My ears hurt! (Sid and his friends walk into the classroom whining about losing their sense of hearing)

GONZO: Animal! I can't hear you! Animal! Animal! I can't hear you!

ANIMAL: Ya-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba! (fade to black)

What do you think?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
That was utterly weird & funny at the same time!