Another Muppet ripoff on eBay!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I jsut saw this item on ebay and was so overwhelmed by the price and the description of the item I had to share it. The item is one of the Australian muppet toys only just finished at mcdonalds, these have been available on ebay mint in packet for around $2AUD and this person is selling an out of packet one for $10AUD which is quite ridiculous, they are even quoting that the item is rare, can you believe that?

The same item was only available at mcdonalds for sale for $2 or free with happy meals only about 2 weeks ago.

How can it be rare!

Some people try to sell anything on ebay and ask ridiculous prices for them!

You can get the whole set for around $25AUD!

from,
Paul :excited: :confused:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
What is the URL? I'm just curious because I haven't seen pics of any of these toys yet...

Splurge

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Some people try to sell anything on ebay and ask ridiculous prices for them!
I'm sure one reason is that there are people that will pay those ridiculous prices for them.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
What is the URL? I'm just curious because I haven't seen pics of any of these toys yet...
I feel so stupid :embarrassed: , I forgot to put the url. I will just find it and add it now! Here it is

sorry about that! I too have some pictures on my site of them I think!

from,
paul
:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Splurge said:
I'm sure one reason is that there are people that will pay those ridiculous prices for them.
They would have to be pretty stupid as there are many other listings of the same toy on ebay for about 0.50cents and they are in their packets. It was the added postage charges that made me laugh about the item this thread is about.

here is another one of the exact same toy but much better price

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that auction as well, I personally dont like the toys, they are very ugly, fozzie bear doesnt even really look like fozzie!

FozzieBear (Luke)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
FozzieBear said:
Yeah, I saw that auction as well, I personally dont like the toys, they are very ugly, fozzie bear doesnt even really look like fozzie!

FozzieBear (Luke)
I couldnt agree more about the ugliness of these toys, lol. I only wanted them because they are muppet merchandise, and i noticed they really varied in quality, some of the kermits were cross eyed upside down eyed, it was more like a muppet monsters happy meal. lol.