Another posting milestone

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This marks my 6,000 post! I wasn't going to make any big fanfare about it, but I'm also just a few weeks shy of my three year anniversary of being here, so I thought, why not, it means I'm averaging about 2,000 posts a year. Which is just a fun and interesting stat I thought.

6,000 would not be possible without the support of my good and favorite friends: Ed, Ryan, Bryan, Lisa, Beau, Snowthy, Kathy, Kyle, Caroline, William, Tony, Alex, Claudia, Melissa, Dave, Kevin, Daniel, Kate, Marty, Kendra, anytimepally, heralde, Sara, Erin, Kim, and so many others and I always forget someone and I'm sorry to those I do leave out, I get so forgetful sometimes.

6,000 posts have been helped along by my active participation in Muppet College Dorms.

6,000 posts also include a number of fanfics that I have written and at least started:
Rowlf's Stories: Where Your Heart Leads You, The Tie That Binds, An Unbreakable Bond, In Love and Harmony and The Next Step and bonus story Magical Moments: A Christmas Story
SS: The Search for Bert
SS: We'll Miss You Mr. Hooper
SS: A Hollywood Adventure (incomplete)
SS: The Way Things Were (incomplete)
Fraggle Stories: Love's Long Journey and Part of Me

6,000 posts including my announcement of my engagment, wedding, new cat, and house.

It's been a wild ride guys and I just love all of you and being here!

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh, Beth, congrats! I am so happy to have gotten to be your friend here. You are such a kind and wonderful person. Here's to more fun times! Cheers!

Skye

Reaction score
Awww, yaaaay! How awesome. Thank you for being such a great friend, Beth (and the best fellow cool chick around! :wink:). You rock!

Congratulations on 6,000 posts! And an early congrats on your 3-year anniversary on this fun and terrific forum. Two very cool milestones. Here's to many, many more posts and years here! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Gives Beth a BIG hug*

Congratulations Beth! Way to go!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Congratulations, wow, I've never been thanked on here for........really anything that I know of. So, thanks for that. But wow, 6,000, that's a lotta dang post on here.

Daniel

anytimepally

Reaction score
Congrats, Beth! :big_grin: .. I see 6,000 more posts in you future.. and then some!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Congrats! You have a much better posting average per year than I do. :stick_out_tongue: **big hugs** Love ya!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Mrs. P! See, I knew I'd forget someone. HUGS to you and thank you, you are another one of my favorite friends here (and a darn good artist I must say, next year you'd better enter the calendar contest)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Congradulations on 6000 and almost an even 3 years! And thank you, I'm honored to have been included in those 3 years. Here's to many more years and posts!
:excited: