Another Stupid movie to Overreact to...

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Heck, (US) Amazon's price is a mere $13. They're also the only site I could find that lists the thing.
Amazon has raised the price for this DVD. Instead of the original $13, it will now cost one $18 (A whole fiver more!) to own this masterpiece(of...) for themselves.

Still, Amazon is the only website I can find selling this movie. One funny thing is that they don't even have it marked as The Oogieloves in the BIG Balloon Adventure; Just as Oogieloves Movie. There is also no cover art at the moment.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Amazon has raised the price for this DVD. Instead of the original $13, it will now cost one $18 (A whole fiver more!) to own this masterpiece(of...) for themselves.

Still, Amazon is the only website I can find selling this movie. One funny thing is that they don't even have it marked as The Oogieloves in the BIG Balloon Adventure; Just as Oogieloves Movie. There is also no cover art at the moment.
Huh... if it'll be that much, I think I'd be better off waiting for the Criterion Collection edition of The Oogieloves!

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Huh... if it'll be that much, I think I'd be better off waiting for the Criterion Collection edition of The Oogieloves!
You'd be better off BURNING THE MONEY than you would be buying this atrocity!

I am VERY happy too announce that I've had a cinematic experience more recent than Oogieloves. Monsters Inc. 3D got me to the cinema again, and even before the New Year! Sure, I was a bit sleepy around the middle of the movie for about 10 minutes, but at least I got out again!

And now to see Les Mis...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You'd be better off BURNING THE MONEY than you would be buying this atrocity!
Just find it on a torrent. That way you won't be giving them any money if you are that much of a masochist :stick_out_tongue:

Then again, I wouldn't be too surprised if even pirates don't find the movie worth pirating XD

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Monsters Inc. 3D got me to the cinema again, and even before the New Year! Sure, I was a bit sleepy around the middle of the movie for about 10 minutes, but at least I got out again!
Oh, and I had a free pass to this one, thanks to the Disney Movie Rewards ticket offer in the Finding Nemo combo pack I picked up.

But since I got some movie passes for Christmas, I should be back on track for 2013!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Just find it on a torrent. That way you won't be giving them any money if you are that much of a masochist :stick_out_tongue:

Then again, I wouldn't be too surprised if even pirates don't find the movie worth pirating XD
I've been looking for a torrent of Oogieloves since August and still have found nothing! :embarrassed:

Well, SG, I'm proud of you I guess :fishy: , you finally did it. Especially seeing a movie I likely won't end up seeing (no discount Tuesdays on Christmas and New Year's, so the next discount Tuesday is the 8th of January, no clue if Monsters will still be playing then). Keep it up, surprise and go see Django or something...

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Bumping this up, because I found more info about the DVD:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/3...e-the-oogieloves-in-the-big-balloon-adventure
Apparently, like The Reef 2, it's only being sold at WalMart, even though it will be a digital download too, and the cover art looks like the poster where the Oogieloves are surrounded by balloons.
Also, this film got nominated for two Razzies, including Worst Picture.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, did Cloris Leachman, Christopher Lloyd, Cary Elwes, AND Jaime Pressley owe people money or something?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bumping this up, because I found more info about the DVD:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/3...e-the-oogieloves-in-the-big-balloon-adventure
Apparently, like The Reef 2, it's only being sold at WalMart, even though it will be a digital download too, and the cover art looks like the poster where the Oogieloves are surrounded by balloons.
Not even a Bluray release. WOW! That's seriously bad as far as theatrical movies go.

Also, this film got nominated for two Razzies, including Worst Picture.
I'll say it a millionth time. What the heck is stopping the Riff Trax guys from doing a commentary on this? The world would be a great place if some professional movie hecklers got a hold of it. It can't possibly be any worse than Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny, and they did that one.

So, did Cloris Leachman, Christopher Lloyd, Cary Elwes, AND Jaime Pressley owe people money or something?
Cloris has a regular stint on Raising Hope as the funniest character on the show. Can't say much for the others. And that's really a shame for Cary and Christopher. I really wish they'd make just one more lousy season of Cyberchase and give the series a closing episode where the Hacker is banished forever and Motherboard is permanently cured. At least we'd hear Lloyd in that.