Another Stupid movie to Overreact to...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So... Batman wants a 1998 VHS of Barney's Dino Dancing Tunes (a video that was released on VHS in 2001) because he wants a 2003 VHS of Elmo's World: Babies, Dogs & More... BATMAN wants ELMO AND BARNEY VIDEOS...
It's even funnier if you read it out loud impersonating Christian Bale's Batman voice.

Come to think of it, why does Robin have any control over what Batman buys anyway? Bruce Wayne is a dang millionaire he could buy whatever he wanted! Anyway....

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
It's even funnier if you read it out loud impersonating Christian Bale's Batman voice.

Come to think of it, why does Robin have any control over what Batman buys anyway? Bruce Wayne is a dang millionaire he could buy whatever he wanted! Anyway....
Exactly. Besides, we all know that I write, by far, the best Batman fan fiction:

And here's the follow-up...

Please watch me...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I still want to know what my local movie theater did with that giant talking cardboard stand they had plugging this movie that was out for like 5 months before the movie came out. :cluck:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
And here's the follow-up...
All I'll say is that I thought The Dark Knight Rises was awesome in the theater, but it really doesn't hold up on repeat viewings. Watching it again exposes a lot of the really goofy things in that movie that just make no sense. The Dark Knight is still awesome, though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dark Knight Rises is still the best third super hero/comic book movie there is. Of course, that isn't saying much since the competition is the Superman movie with Richard Pryor and the woman who turns into a robot for no reason, the Spider-Man movie where Peter Parker gets Emo and the toy companies wanted to shove as many supervillains in the script as possible, the Batman movie with Jim Carrey as the Riddler (which isn't quite so bad... the fourth one, however), and the TMNT film where they go back in time to Feudal Japan. And sadly, that last one was the best of the bunch before DKR. Not to mention better than the crappy second film we got. At least the third one had Casey Jones in it.

Of course, this all depends on Iron Man 3.