Another TMS Outline--Special Guest Dr. John!

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
SPECIAL GUEST STAR: DR. JOHN

OPENING NUMBER: Dr. John plays "Right Place, Wrong Time" with the Electric Mayhem.

Waldorf: "You know, I could really relate to that song..."

Statler: "Yeah, only for us, it's WRONG Place, Wrong Time!"

Both: "DOHHHH, ho ho ho..."

BACKSTAGE: Kermit wants the Muppet Theatre to have a New Orleans feel to it for Dr. John, and so he asks Scooter to bring back some shellfish so the Swedish Chef can whip up some gumbo. However, the shellfish Scooter brings back (led by Pepe) are still alive...and they end up throwing a party, until the Chef shows up and chases them out.

SKIT: "Veterinarian's Hospital"--Dr. Bob, Nurse Janice, and Nurse Piggy operate on Pepe.

Statler: "You know, I once saw a man eating shrimp once."

Waldorf: "Really? Where?"

Statler: "At a restaurant!"

Both: "DOHHH, ho ho ho..."

UK SPOT: Fozzie and Rowlf sing "Finland".

DRESSING ROOM: Dr. Teeth shows up in Dr. John's dressing room (which has a Hammond B-3 organ inside) and they chit-chat. Dr. John reveals that Dr. Teeth is his favorite Muppet, and Dr. Teeth says that Dr. John is one of his favorite musicians. The two of them decide to play and sing a song together--"What A Wonderful World".

SKIT: "Pigs In Space". In this episode, Dr. Strangepork tries his hoof at psychiatry...but getting into Link's brain isn't exactly easy, since there isn't much of one there.

SONG: The Electric Mayhem play and sing the New Orleans jazz classic "Didn't He Ramble", with Floyd taking the lead vocals and Dr. Teeth and Zoot each performing a solo.

BACKSTAGE: Scooter attempts to give the Muppet Theatre a New Orleans feel again, by bringing a full-blown Mardi Gras celebration into the theatre. Soon all the Muppets are partying down, just in time for...

CLOSING NUMBER: Dr. John sings and plays "Iko Iko" with a swinging Mardi Gras party crowd.

CLOSING THEME

Waldorf: "Hey Statler, have you ever wanted to go to New Orleans?"

Statler: "I'll go anywhere, as long as it's not here!"

Both: "DOHHHH, ho ho ho..."

Ryan

Reaction score
Wow! Great outline! You should definitley start writing scripts for them! :cool: :big_grin:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Once again, nice job Matt! Dr. Strangepork performing psychiatry...now where have I heard that idea before?....:wink: :rolleyes:

-Kim