Another TMS Outline

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
SPECIAL GUEST STAR: AL MARTINO

OPENING THEME

OPENING NUMBER: The Swedish Chef sings "C Is For Cookie"...in Swedish.

Statler: "Well, what did you make of that?"

Waldorf: "The Chef is a loser in any language!"

Both: "DOHHH, HO HO HO..."

BACKSTAGE: Scooter hires Forgetful Jones behind Kermit's back. Kermit objects when he finds out, mainly because he knows about Forgetful's five-second memory. Scooter then points out that Forgetful is the son of one of his uncle's friends out in Texas.

GUEST STAR: Al Martino sings "I Have But One Heart" with a gazebo backdrop and various Muppets are gathered, simulating an Italian wedding. Annie Sue and Link are the bride and groom. A genuine mandolin-playing Italian Muppet is in attendance.

BACKSTAGE: Kermit makes Scooter responsible for getting Forgetful off his back. Scooter says he's made Forgetful Miss Piggy's new wardrobe consultant--and he forgets to get her costumes for the closing number.

Piggy: "Forgetful, these wire hangers have nothing on them."

Forgetful: "I fergot! Ha-HEEE!"

Piggy: "WELL, REMEMBER THIS! HIIIIIII-YA!"

VETERINARIAN'S HOSPITAL: Forgetful Jones is the patient and brings forth a skit that Rowlf, Piggy, and Janice would like to forget!

BACKSTAGE: Scooter tries his luck again with Forgetful, this time as Fozzie's new gag writer.

SKIT: Fozzie tries Forgetful's new jokes...but of course, Forgetful Jones forgets to write the punchlines, making Fozzie easy pickings for Statler and Waldorf.

BACKSTAGE: Al Martino suggests that Kermit get Scooter to confront his uncle about Forgetful. Al and Kermit watch as Scooter calls his uncle on the phone...and gives in to him. Scooter then sends Forgetful out to get items for Gonzo's act.

UK SPOT: Boober Fraggle sings "I'm So Worried".

SKIT: Gonzo premieres his new act: dousing himself in sulfuric acid, then jumping into a ring of fire. Of course, he finds out at the last minute that Forgetful Jones forgot to get his asbestos suit, so when he shoots through the ring of fire, he bursts into flame. Naturally, this means his act is better than he expected, but Kermit just about loses it and yells at both Scooter and Forgetful.

BACKSTAGE: A nerve-racked Kermit tells his problems to Al Martino, who sings "Accentuate the Positive" with him. At the end of the song, Scooter then tells Kermit that he's left Forgetful in the hands of someone who could give him formal training as a stagehand--Beauregard.

Bo: "Now do you remember everything I told you about being a stagehand?"

Forgetful: "Well...um...uh...I fergot!"

Bo: "Gee...so did I!"

CLOSING NUMBER: Al sings "Baby It's Cold Outside" with Miss Piggy, who, due to Forgetful's mistakes, has to wear a bikini.

CLOSING THEME

Al: "Hey, I was on the same boat as Forgetful once. I couldn't find a job."

Kermit: "So did you get a job through your relatives?"

Al: "Why, of course. My GODFATHER was able to pull some strings!"

(Final Statler and Waldorf comments--Forgetful is in Statler and Waldorf's box)

Waldorf: "May we help you?"

Forgetful: "Um...uh...I fergot!"

Statler: "We'll help you remember...uh, what was it we asked again?"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

That was hilarious. I think Forgetful Jones would fit right in on the Muppet Show. Of course, he'd have to have a new performer since the death of Richard Hunt.