Another TMS Outline

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
SPECIAL GUEST STAR: TOBY KEITH

OPENING THEME

OPENING NUMBER: Mahna Mahna and the Snowths reunite and perform "Everybody's Song".

Statler: "The question is, what is a Mahna Mahna?"

Waldorf: "The question is, why are you recycling that old joke? He sang a different song this time!"

BACKSTAGE: Floyd's old friend Ferlinghetti Donizetti appears backstage. The two speak in a strange jive-talk that Kermit doesn't get. However, the Swedish Chef does get it, and gives Kermit a full explanation...which Kermit doesn't understand either.

GUEST STAR: Toby Keith sings "My List" with a Muppet dog by his side (think the staging for Roy Clark's "Yesterday When I Was Young" number).

MUPPET NEWSFLASH: The Newsman realizes (too late) that as a gag, Floyd and Ferlinghetti have rewritten his newscast into their jive language.

BACKSTAGE: Kermit's still searching for someone who understands jive. Scooter finds someone...the Two-Headed Monster, who offers yet another detailed explanation. Soon the Swedish Chef is back in on the act and engages in a lengthy dialogue with the Monster, leaving Kermit completely confused.

VETERINARIAN'S HOSPITAL: Dr. Bob, Nurse Janice, and Nurse Piggy operate on the Two-Headed Monster.

Rowlf: "So, which one of you guys will be paying?"

Two Headed Monster: (start pointing at each other and speaking gibberish)

Rowlf: "In this case, two heads are NOT better than one!"

(Tune in next time when you'll hear Dr. Bob say...)

Rowlf: "Nurse Piggy, I want Edward and Edmond, the orderlies, to help me with this patient."

Piggy: "Why both of them?"

Rowlf: "Haven't you heard? Two Eds are better than one!"

SONG: Ferlinghetti Donizetti, Floyd, and Clifford perform "Rapper's Delight".

SKIT: "At The Dance"

BACKSTAGE: Scooter rounds up someone else who understands Floyd and Ferlinghetti's jive talk...Beaker.

Beaker: "Meep meep meep, meep meep meep meepmeepmeep, meep meep meep, meep meep."

Kermit: "Yeah. Thanks, Beaker, that helped a LOT. Sheesh!"

UK SPOT: Rowlf sings "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life".

DRESSING ROOM: Kermit and Toby Keith chat. Kermit is lamenting about how he can't understand anyone tonight, so Toby regales him with a country anecdote taught to him by his grandpa, which is more rambling and incoherent than anything Floyd and Ferlinghetti say.

SONG: After an introduction by Sam, Rowlf tries to get Beaker through an aria from Bizet's "Carmen".

Statler: "I don't understand opera when it's sung in Italian..."

Waldorf: "But when Beaker sings it, it REALLY doesn't make sense!"

BACKSTAGE: Miss Piggy and Toby discuss the song they're going to sing. Piggy thinks they'll be singing a country love duet, but she doesn't realize what Toby has planned for her...

CLOSING NUMBER: Toby and Miss Piggy sing "I Wanna Talk About Me". However, Toby sings the whole song himself, not letting Miss Piggy sing a note. She karate-chops him at song's end.

CLOSING THEME

(Final S & W comments consist of the two of them talking jive with Floyd and Ferlinghetti)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
UK SPOT: Rowlf sings "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life".
Pardon me for a moment... *sniggers*

*falls over laughing hysterically just for the heckuvit*

Rowlf...Monty Python...Life of Brian...I LOVE IT!

-Kim