Another TMS Outline

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
SPECIAL GUEST STAR: LENNY KRAVITZ

OPENING THEME

Kermit reveals that because Floyd beat him in a game of Go Fish, he's letting the Electric Mayhem plan the whole show tonight. Naturally, the Mayhem book any rock acts they can find (usually from a few "Street"s away.)

OPENING NUMBER: Little Jerry and the Monotones play and sing "Telephone Rock".

Waldorf: "You know something, Astoria is a great magician."

Statler: "How do you figure?"

Waldorf: "Well, every time I get my phone bill, she makes my bank account disappear!"

BACKSTAGE: Gonzo tries to get in the show, saying that he has an act that really rocks--he plays "Rock Around The Clock" by banging his head repeatedly into a slab of granite. Floyd naturally rejects him. However, Floyd (and the band) are more accomodating towards Lenny Kravitz, who asks if the band's ready to back him up.

GUEST STAR: Lenny Kravitz plays "Let Love Rule" with the Electric Mayhem.

BACKSTAGE: Chrissy and the Alphabeats show up backstage and Floyd books them. Soon after, Fozzie starts telling musician jokes, hoping to get on the show tonight, but is rejected.

Fozzie: "Ohhh, Floyd, you're gonna love this one! Did you hear about the bass player who locked his keys in his car? It took him half an hour to get his drummer out! Wocka wocka!"

Floyd: "Animal...bad comedian!"

SKIT: "Veterinarian's Hospital"--Dr. Bob, Nurse Piggy, and Nurse Janice operate on Little Jerry, who turns the skit into another rock number ("Bad Case of Loving You").

SONG: Chrissy and the Alphabeats perform "Count It Higher", since they didn't get to play it on the Elvis Costello outline.

UK SPOT: Zoot and Hoots the Owl play "Salt Peanuts" with the Electric Mayhem.

BACKSTAGE: Mokey Fraggle wanders in, hoping to be part of the show. Janice whispers something to Floyd, and he automatically puts her in, sparking jealousy from Gonzo and Fozzie.

Gonzo: "Hey, how come she gets in the show and we don't?"

Floyd: "One word--Lanford."

Fozzie: "Never mind."

Floyd: "Actually, Fozzie--I am gonna need you tonight."

Fozzie: "Really?!"

Floyd: "Yeah! Watch Lanford!"

(Fozzie looks at the killer plant)

Fozzie: "Hiya hiya hiya, have I got a great one for you, Lanford! What was the plant's favorite song? 'If Ever I Would LEAF You'! Aaaahhhh!!!"

(Lanford growls and lunges at Fozzie)

Fozzie: "Tough crowd."

Floyd: "Glad there's only ONE of him!"

SKIT: Mokey recites some of her poetry--which of course gets interrupted by Fozzie's jokes and Gonzo's Mexican Waiter dance.

Statler: "Could you relate to any of that poetry?"

Waldorf: "I'd hate to be related to ANYTHING on this show!"

BACKSTAGE: Piggy asks Kermit what he was thinking letting the Mayhem plan the show. Kermit convinces Floyd into letting Piggy perform a song with the band.

SONG: "Proud Mary". Piggy, of course, doesn't know the words, prompting Janice to take over on vocals. This leaves Piggy furious.

DRESSING ROOM: Floyd asks Lenny how the show's been going for him. Lenny says for Floyd to give his friends a chance, not just book a lot of rock acts. Floyd concedes and lets the primary Muppets appear in the closing number.

CLOSING NUMBER: Lenny, the Mayhem, and the rest of the Muppets jam onstage for "Are You Gonna Go My Way".

CLOSING THEME

Waldorf: "There are many things I don't understand..."

Statler: "Yeah...like why do we keep coming back each week?"

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
SONG: "Proud Mary". Piggy, of course, doesn't know the words, prompting Janice to take over on vocals. This leaves Piggy furious.
*laughs* All RIGHT! The PERFECT song for Janice (or one of many perfect songs:wink:)

Nice job, Matt. What made you decide on Lenny Kravitz for this outline?

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great outline Billy! Keep 'em coming! Though I do have one question. Why did Little Jerry perform "Bad Case of Loving You" in the Vet's Hospital sketch? Perhaps it would've been better if he sang "With Every Beat of my Heart", but it's a good episode idea over all. Just you wait for my episode idea with WAY.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Bonk

Hang on I just laughed my head off.