Another TMS Outline!

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
SPECIAL GUEST STAR: JOHN MICHAEL MONTGOMERY

OPENING THEME

OPENING NUMBER: Fozzie, Scooter, Gonzo, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Clifford, Lew Zealand, Rowlf, and Quango (the gorilla) sing "There Is Nothin' Like A Dame".

Waldorf: "I used to sing that song whenever I thought about Astoria."

Statler: "What do you sing now?"

Waldorf: *singing* "Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away..."

Both: "DOHHHH, ho ho ho..."

BACKSTAGE: Miss Piggy puts her obsession with the frog on hold when she finds out that John Michael Montgomery is the guest star. Turns out that she's been a fan of his for quite some time...and gets herself dolled up in a pink rhinestone cowgirl outfit.

GUEST STAR: John Michael Montgomery sings "Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)" with the jugband, with an auction going on in the background. At song's end, Miss Piggy shows up and throws herself on him.

BACKSTAGE: Kermit apologizes to John for Piggy's actions.

SKIT: The Swedish Chef. The Chef tries to cook fried chicken--by putting Camilla in a mini-electric chair. This is broken up by Gonzo, who saves his sweetie--and puts the Chef in the chair. Kermit runs onstage quickly to break it up before Gonzo can throw the switch!

"Veterinarian's Hospital"--Dr. Bob, Nurse Piggy, and Nurse Janice operate on a traumatized Camilla.

Statler: "I don't blame Camilla for being traumatized!"

Waldorf: "I'd be too if I was romantically involved with the little blue geek!"

Both: "DOHHH, ho ho ho..."

UK SPOT: Sweetums and his monster buddies sing "Food, Glorious Food" in an elegant banquet hall, before noisily devouring their meal.

BACKSTAGE: Piggy invades John's dressing room and gets him to sing "I Swear" to her. Soon all the Muppets have come up to listen. After the song, Piggy throws herself on John again.

SKIT: "At The Dance"

Couples are Floyd/Janice, the Two-Headed Monster, Betty Lou/Farley, Philo/Gunge, and Rowlf/Prairie Dawn.

Two-Headed Monster (left half): *gibberish*

Two-Headed Monster (right half) *more gibberish*

(both start laughing hysterically)

Floyd: "Y'know, they wrote a song for that guy!"

Janice: "Rully? Which one?"

Floyd: "Dancing With Myself!"

Philo: "Boy, it sure is great that Marjory gave us the night off!"

Gunge: "Yeah yeah yeah...but you're leading again! I said *I* was gonna lead this time!"

Rowlf: "I think I've found that I'm better as a musician than I am with computers."

Prairie: "How did you figure that out?"

Rowlf: "In this case, my BYTE is worse than my BACH!"

Betty Lou: "You haven't really said much of anything tonight, Farley."

Farley: (in Kermit's voice) "Sorry, I have a frog in my throat!"

BACKSTAGE: Kermit talks John into doing a duet with Miss Piggy.

CLOSING NUMBER: John plays and sings "I Can Love You Like That" with Miss Piggy, who's thrilled to be singing with her favorite country star.

CLOSING THEME

Waldorf: "Hey Statler, what did you think of the show this week?"

Statler: "I loved it!"

Waldorf: "But it was terrible!"

Statler: "I know! (holds up a portable TV) I was watching something else!"

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This is great. I loved the cameos of Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock characters and also the reference to Waldorf's wife, Astoria :big_grin:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I enjoyed that too.Especially at the dance.Cool character pairings.Rowlf and Prairie Dawn.Farley and Betty Lou.I got a kick out of the gag of Farley getting a frog in his throat.