Another Very Merry Muppet Family Christmas Story

superboober

Reaction score
I was going to wait until I was completely finished this before posting it (as of this typing I'm about 2/3s there), but upon the advice of one of the few people to review it so far, I figured I've got nothing to lose by doing so.

Anyway, how do you top Muppet Family Christmas? Well, I don't think you ever can; I consider it the Muppets' ultimate pinnacle. This is, however, my best attempt at a pseudo-sequel, with more guests at Emily Bear's, and its own soundtrack of sorts:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2968369/1/

Enjoy. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
One of the few? Honey, I'm the only one!
*wink* Just kidding. I'm sorry; if I had known you wanted to wait, I would have let you wait. I just thaught you could use a lot more posative reviews for such a great story!

superboober

Reaction score
With the lack of general admission (apart from the unsolicited negative review from some guy who wanted to "flame" me as I think the parlance goes) that the story's out there so far, I'd certainly take any chance to spread it around more, and if that's by this way, so be it, and thus thank you to you for proposing it.:wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Eventhough this thread isn't very old, with all these new stories, I'm being rather obnoxious and bumping it anyway. I'm feeling kinda bad about the lack of reviews for Super Boober and this wonderful story. I promise you'll all love it! Please?
Then again, I haven't gotten to the last chapter either because of all the other updates around here. Maybe the same is true for everyone else?

superboober

Reaction score
Any comments, any at all? I feel like I'm doing terrible with it if no one says anything.

superboober

Reaction score
Chapter 12 has now been posted. Please tell me what you think of it if you read it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*in best Mokey imitation* Oh Boober, you've been so brave! To continue to post updates undaunted through adversity... You are an inspiration to us all!
*back to self* Wow, that was certainly a busy two chapters! Chapter 11 got a little intense, and if I may say so, just a tiny bit unmuppety, with quite a few bits reminding me of Home Alone.
*eek* But chapter 12 was great, even if it did feel a bit strange at first for the same reason that Statler mentioned. A Christmas Together really had a big impact on you, didn't it? I'm glad it shows up so much, as it's one of my alltime favorites!
A bit unsure about the closet bits, but I'm sure we've all seen worse.
Darn, I had something else that I wanted to say, but there's so much I can't remember. Oh well, suficed to say that it's great, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!