BorkBork

Reaction score
Does the fleece go:

^
v this way...

...or....

<-> this way across the puppet head?

Anyone?

my guess is that the strech goes sideways across the head and the neck stretches upwards...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My understanding was always that the nap/stretchiness goes up an down---top to bottom. Not sideways. That gives you the elasticity you'll need to close the mouth--if it goes sideways, then you lose the amount of motion you can use.

FOZ

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
FOZ, although I'm no pro by any means, that was my experience as well! =)

gastage

Reaction score
Antron

Bork,

I agree with Fozzie and Puppet. The fleece should be used with the most stretch from top to bottom. That should give you the best coverage and the most ease in movement. Good Luck

Kathy,
GA Stage

BorkBork

Reaction score
I guess so, now that you say so hehe. Still in need of buying some dye for it. Anyone who has any color recipies for aljo dye?

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
If I could make a suggestion....... I've had great results with Rit dye and they have a web site with color recipes:

Rit Dye Color Recipes

Hope this helps!
-Michele

gastage

Reaction score
Fleece and dye recipes

Many of my puppet customers use Rit dye and love the results. The dye recipes on their website should be quite good. I was not aware of any dye recipes on Aljo's website but they have a greater selection of colors. I would email them and ask for their help with it.

Kathy
GA Stage :smile:

BorkBork

Reaction score
I can't buy RIT in sweden, i emailed them but they didn't know how i should purchase it...otherwise i would have used their recepies, which is really awesome.