Antron Fleece (Muppet Fleece)

SterlingKatniss

Reaction score
My husband and I are big Muppet fans and I decided for Christmas I would build him a Muppet. I have all the other material I need, but I can't find a proper site that sells Antron.

Now, I am just starting my first ever Muppet, so I'm not well versed on nicknames and other terms for fabrics. I found this site :http://www.gastage.com/ga-stage-stage-curtains.php but I cant find Antron.

I have a feeling with this project I'm biting off more than I can chew. :/

Slackbot

Reaction score
Call Georgia Stage. They may not have it listed, but they do sell Antron fleece when they have it in stock. I bought some from them a few months ago, and they were very friendly about it. If they have it to sell they'll get your info and send you a quote, and you fill out the form and send it back. Soon you have a box of Antron at your doorstop. :smile:

Animal31

Reaction score
I know MC member Goochman sells it as well, and dyes it for you too...

What an awesome gift, good luck!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ooh, nice resource list! I just ordered some black self-adhesive velvet for pupils. I've been looking for the paper and never thought of looking for velvet. It'll look so much better than that hairy felt I've been using.

Goochman

Reaction score
I would not use petal pink alone for flesh tone, you'll end up with a nice pink, but you need to mix it with something else.

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Hello! I don't want to hijack the thread, but I have a question about antron fleece. My Ms. Piggy tribute replica (seen in my avatar) is lacking make-up. Any suggestions as to what to use for make-up for Ms. Piggy? She's antron fleece.

Thanks!!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Whoa. No matter what you use, I'd urge you to try it out on a test swatch first!