Antron Fleece?

biblebetty

Reaction score
Hi, everybody
Where do you get Antron Fleece. I have only found one place and they are really expense. $12.49 a yard. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks for help

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
That's actually a pretty good price. Because antron fleece is not a common fabric it's fairly expensive (not as bad a high quality fur though!). I assume you've looked in to Georgia Stage. The only cheaper place I've heard about is Hampshire Textiles. They used to sell antron at about $7.70 per yard, but you had to buy in larger quanities. You might want to check and see if they are still selling antron and if so at what price. Their contact info is:

Hampshire Textile Sales
PO Box 7372
Laconia, NH
Tel: (603) 528-4220

DPuppets

Reaction score
You can get it at Hampshire. Really only place to get if you want it cheap. You have to send Larry $500.00 and he will send a roll from 45 to 65 yards. You never really know until you get it. If it is over like 50 yards he will send you a bill for difference if under he will send you a check. The $12.00 amount that you are talking is pretty cheap but, if you want to get it really cheap buy a bolt. You might someon who will go in with you and half the amount.