Any All Dogs go to Heaven fans?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi! Oh no wait don't leave yet!! You haven't even finshed reading my post! Oh...Well anyways I just wanted to see if there were any ADGTH fans here? I tend to plug the movie...or Dom DeLuise from time to time, and right now I've got an Itchy arvtar...no the arvatar is not Itchy, the name of the dog is Itchy, he has fleas...but my arvatar does not!

Well anyways here is a cool site and small, but growning message board, we tend to do a lot of role plays there. click the doggie

:sympathy:

Just letting you all know, you can pretent you never read this now...oh you know that's so true! :wink: :smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, "All Dogs" fans are hard to come by, :sympathy: Dog :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I LOOOOOOOOOVE that movie, Zack!!!!! It's one of my favorites!!!! I used to watch it ALL THE TIME!!! .....I need to find a DVD somewhere....
Love your avatar!!! Itchy's my favorite character, actually!!! (But, then, how can you NOT love a Dom Deluise character?) ....I've noticed you "plug" him alot, like you said, but I gotta agree w/ya!!! Like I said, I LOOOOVE All Dogs, butI gotta admit, I DO prefer "Secret of NIHM"! (Which ALSO had Dom Deluise in it!!!)
...But, in any case, All Dogs fans must not be TOO hard to find, b/c you just FOUND one!!!! :big_grin: