Any Beaker fans?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Meep Meep Muh-Meep Mee? Uh.. Oops, I lost my focus. Anyway, Who else here just adores Beaker. In the words of a fellow art student, whom I complimented for having a Beaker plush, "Ya gotta have Beaker!" I swear (shouldn't, it's not nice) he is one of the oddest Muppets out there. I feel sorry for the little dude, though. Dr. Bunsen always trying to test his stuff on Beak, always gets burned or clobbered. Man I tell you, he's one bad MEEP!!

Raech

Reaction score
I thought it was a given that everyone loved Beaker. I am wondering who doesn't.... and why not?? I can hardly wait for his action figure with the playset.

Meep Meep Meeeeeep!

Jackie

Reaction score
My favorite Beaker moment was when he sang his rendition of "Meeep Meeeeeeep"

:smile: Seriously! LOL!!!

Jara19

Reaction score
Gotta love beeker! Can not wait for the figure.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my own homemade Beakerpuppet, for those that have not seen them yet.

/Anders

Drtooth

Reaction score
That is one cool Homemade Puppet! The best I can do is with socks. Meep Meep!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I just saw the Muppet Show episode for the first time where Bunsen builds a Xerox machine that copies Beaker--so there are SEVEN Beakers running around the theatre looking for Bunsen, trying to get revenge, I suppose, for all of the manglings done him by Dr. Honeydew. The episode ends with the orchestra pit filled with Beakers, and even the Statler and Waldorf comment at the end comes from two Beakers in the balcony. CLASSIC, CLASSIC stuff, that I hadn't ever seen before. I was laughing so hard tears were rolling down my ever-so-cute cheeks.

I think I'm late for class now.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

BorkBork

Reaction score
Man, i think i remember that episode. I was very little when i saw that, i thought i had forgot that.

I wish that they'd release the us dvd's in europe!!! I know i hav babbled about that before, but i need my dose of muppets :smile:

/Anders