Any Canadian need a red Vacation Fozzie?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Hey,

I got my Toyfare exclusive red shirt Vacation Fozzie. Problem is that he's so danged heavy that the bubble separated right off the card. So, essentially I've got a loose Vacation Fozzie for sale or trade. Are there any fellow Canadians on the forum who open their figs that would like this Vacation Fozzie? Toyfare charged me $21.00 USD (equivalent of $32.50 Canadian) for the figure. So, I'll sell it for cost plus shipping ($37.00 Canadian) to any fellow Canadian that's interested. Or I'll trade him for a VC Beaker, Invisible Spray Fozzie, or Tux Kermit. Reply to the post with your email addy if you're interested. Thanks. :smile:

Louis Kazagger

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
I'm a little interested, but I don't have $37! If we could work out a trade where I give you 5 tapes (10 hours) worth of material from my collection, I'd be willing to take it off your hands.

Mark

P.S. My list is at:

http://www.geocities.com/mahnamahna2000/

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Hi Mark,

Just wanted to make sure that you got my reply to your proposal to meet up in person for the trade. Let me know. I'm probably just paranoid, but I wanted to make sure that my email got through to you. =)