Any Celtic Thunder fans?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
For those of you who don't know, Celtic Thunder is a group of male vocalists who sing classic Celtic songs along with American favorites, "Whiskey in the Jar" or "Hallelujah". But it's not just the singers that are incredible, the band that plays at their concerts; the musicians are amazing! I discovered them in 2011 while on Spring Break, my aunt was looking to see what was on TV and a Celtic Thunder show just happened to be on, it was their Heritage show and from then on, I was hooked!

Any of you Celtic Thunder fans or fans of Celtic music in general?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No, but I did just get into Gaelic Storm (see what I did there?).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I like celtic rock bands if that counts :stick_out_tongue:

Seven Nations is a pretty good celtic rock band. They were actually performing on campus. I regret not bringing any money with me to buy some cds but hey...

And of course the Dropkick Murphys are amazing (I'm sad...they were recently in concert and I couldn't see them)

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I like celtic rock bands if that counts :stick_out_tongue:

Seven Nations is a pretty good celtic rock band. They were actually performing on campus. I regret not bringing any money with me to buy some cds but hey...

And of course the Dropkick Murphys are amazing (I'm sad...they were recently in concert and I couldn't see them)
Dropkick Murphys! Woo! They come from Boston, (as you probably know), so they are local to me!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My friend is a huge Celtic Thunder fan, she's seen them live several times, lol. I like them as well, especially their Christmas CD, really lovely.