1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Any chance of a new Star Wars Muppet Line?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by beaker, Jan 24, 2015.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

With both the huge Star Wars Disney Celebration in may, new Star Wars film and 60th annv of both the Muppets and Disneyland...any chance you think of a new SW Muppet line? I feel the SW Muppets are one of the best Muppet merchandise things of the last decade...but would love to see Statler and Waldorf, Behemoth, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, Electric Mayhem, etc in Star Wars parody form!

2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Hoping at SW Celebration next week a 3rd line of Muppet Star Wars figures are announced. Pretty much in my mind the BEST Muppet figure line since the 1978 Fisher Price line

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Can I say how utterly disappointed I was that the Phineas and Ferb X Star Wars special yielded no freaking merchandise at all? I totally wanted a Darthenshmirtz and a Darth Maul Ferb toy.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Yeah P and F SW merch woulda been rad.

Ok today is the big star wars celebration..hoping Muppets SW figures wave 3 were announced:)