1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Any Chance of an Old Scool Volume 3 DVD?

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Sarah Metcalf, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Sarah Metcalf New Member

I have Vol 1 & 2 of Sesame Street old school and really enjoy them with my family (wish there were more of them!). Is there any word on a Vol 3?
  2. The Count Moderator

Hi and welcome to MC. Unfortunately, Volumes 1 and 2 are all for the Old School brand on DVD. There was a 3-disc set released under the Old School Volume 1, and 2, that were classic SST albums remastered in CD form, but that's also kind of dead at the moment.
    Hope this helps and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums. :batty: :wisdom:
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Warner Bros kinda doesn't like fans of anything that isn't DC comics related. At least when it comes to DVD's. Sesame Workshop would be the company you'd have to twist the arms of... seems the distribution deal was mostly about Elmo DVD's since they're profitable. The Spoofs set shows there is a nod to old school or at least adult fans of the show, and that could very well mean we'd see more stuff like that in the future.

Other than that, amazon and iTunes or something like that has the older episodes... I really wish they'd find a way to put older episodes on hulu like SW does with The Electric Company.