Any custom Muppet Mask makers out there?

rubinekso

Reaction score
Greetings;

I've stumbled across this forum in hopes that maybe someone out there could lead me in the right direction for what I am looking for.

I am in the market for a custom oversized "ANIMAL" mask. :halo:

The type of mask im looking for is your typical mask youll see Character actors walk around at Disney,.. somthing like that. Something I can see out of and walk around in. Are there any custom puppet/mask builders on this forum that might be able to help me out, or possibly lead me the way to another source?

Thanks!

Ruby Rinekso

muppetperson

Reaction score
So what was this DragonCon show about? Was it authorised or fan based?Great link.Thanks.

propologist

Reaction score
Hi,
Dragon con is all around convention. If its in a book,movie,tv show,comic or any thing else you will see it at Dragon con. Lots and lots of costumes.

Mike
propologist

muppetperson

Reaction score
So was Dr Teeth & The Electric Mayhem just guests at DragonCon?

Thom

Reaction score
We are a group of amateur costume makers that compete at DragonCon each year (except this year, we needed a break). We made Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and performed "Can You Picture That". I was inside Dr. Teeth. He took over 100 man hours to make out of foam, fleece, pvc tubing, plastic tablecloths, plastic dinner plates, gold wrapping paper and hundreds of sticks of hot glue. His mouth and glasses were both performed by my right hand from inside the costume. See the video on our site. And make sure you look at all the other neat stuff we've done.

Thanks for asking about them!

Thom
www.makingmischief.net

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
I found that site long ago.......I just wanna say ..........Holy crap Thats Some great WORK!!!! Very Acurate treatment of a GREAT Subject!!!!